BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 358359360361362 601>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 2:22am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh I meant that I wouldn't know where to put it on my face.. like the placement

they say to do the "3" on ur face...meaning start at the corner of the side of your head and sweep down onto ur cheeks than back up and down the side of ur chin...

[I[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ezgtoi.jpg

can't post any pics on here....wth???

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Apr 20 2014 at 2:23am
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 7:04am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I went to get my eyebrows done but the salon was already closed... I wanna see what the big fuss is about with the concealers and I wanna do it without eyebrows like animal from muppet babies

u can still do the concealer thing with ur brows...just how much brow r we speaking of? seriously Brooke Shield brows? or ?..i use Smartbrow or Smashbox's Aqua brow and clean up with the concealer and it looks so "put together" ...never was into brows for a very long time until i started watching those dayum UTUBE makeup tutorials....those females/males have me in the hole with what they use...I see, I like, I purchase..LOLLOLLOLLOL....

Lover4Fashion Lookbook videos has me purchasing statement jewelry...Lawd...

Lol I'm kinda Brooke shieldsesq cause I don't like thin brows. don't know how to do the concealer thing but I'm gonna practice with this $2 concealer

I like statement jewelry. I always have some big ass earrings on...that's why my brows are so important. Big lips, big earrings and a unibrow? Nah
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 8:25am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

My skin looks really good without makeup as long as I've jsut washed my face. Later though...Sleepy

wth you washing your face with? And wth you doing later?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I have these earrings... i wanna try the dewy look. less dewy than her tho

chile all of that probly melts and slides right off her face in the summer

got bronze spots all over her clothesDead
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 10:41am
Bought Diorskin Nude BB Crème in Dark 004. It evened out my 2 toned oily skin & held up nicely in this heat after 8 hours without primer. I'm in love.

Also picked up YSL Le Tient Touche Éclat foundation in B 80 Beige. I'm still on the fence about this. I'll wear it again today & see how it performs.

The Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel is def a winner.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

they say to do the "3" on ur face...meaning start at the corner of the side of your head and sweep down onto ur cheeks than back up and down the side of ur chin...

[I[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2ezgtoi.jpg

can't post any pics on here....wth???

Sounds complicated..
I'd probably end up with it in all the wrong places and end up lookin a mess
Ill watch some vids one day.. Sleepy

Kery, plz do tell us how u feel about the Ysl foundation.. I like it and I don't get why a few ppl here don't care for it..
Maybe it's better for dry skin ppl like myself...
Now that Ysl bb cream...Sleepy
I have to try it again but I don't think I care for it.. sucks cus the darkest is a good color for me.. with the foundation I had to mix

Edited by coconess - Apr 20 2014 at 11:53am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:03pm
The color in the YSL bottle looks perfect.Big smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:34pm
My lashes are lookin good.. they're getting back to the way they were before those Damn extensions. 
I've been using a product on them although not consistently.. 
I'm gonna start being consistent.. however I'm scared it's making the area around my eyes darker.. which is not okay.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:35pm
Coco just use castor oil on a spoolie
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 12:54pm
I've used castor before (with my finger) I should start using that consistently too.. i felt like castor more so helped with thickness.. whereas this will Really grow your lashes to the point that they touch your lid  (I've read hella reviews.. it's called nutraluxe)
Maybe it's cus I didn't use a spoolie though.. you apply the product like eyeliner
Ill might start doing both 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style