Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 338339340341342 586>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im Feeling Retro one ???

Ill try a\nd play around with it but pinkish, blue and a white ass highlight Confused

This one is fugly as hell.  Yt girls probably love it butDead
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Sandy I swear you must have some kind of Elf Cosmetics Tourrete's Syndrome.  Stop talking about it and maybe the  nightmares will go awayLOL.

*whispers to others* from now on its [Vendor's Name has been Removed at the request of Sandy]

I have a few pieces in my stash that I love.....but ya'll were lusting too hardLOL

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:18pm
no sandra, lip liner..

i cosign on that… no more elf. 
PG will agree with us.. we took a vote.. we are the majority so no more! thats a rule now.. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:19pm
I got it when it was bogo Confused, the blue seems like the only workable color in there, and that needs much help Cry

in my mind it was free so im forgiving myself
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:19pm
What is a good lip primer?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no sandra, lip liner..

i cosign on that… no more elf. 
PG will agree with us.. we took a vote.. we are the majority so no more! thats a rule now.. 

I have three that came with sets.....im not picky about liner brushes.....I grab whatever is closest
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Dont judge lipstick newbie question.... I have always wore lipgloss only and occasionally chestnut lip liner.
so is lip liner a must with lipstick? What does it do?
Also i keep looking at pics with people putting it around the outer part of lip line kinda almost on their skin around the lip. I have always applied it on the inner line. I am having hard time finding colors to match my lippies i have

Not always....it does add staying power for the color if you use it under a lipstick or it will make the lipstick more opaque if its not as pigmented.

People line the outer rim to make lips look bigger....I don't mine are pretty big already.Embarrassed

You man also use liner to make certain color complement your complexion....or to change a color or even create an bored look
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I agree to a certain (certain)extent but I actually like that color on herLOL

lol its not a horrible color....

but i mean to me its the same as hair colors..

not every hair color compliments everybody...

you might be able to pull it off by tweaking it (highlighting/ombre/leaving your roots your natural hair color..etc)...but just wearing that color straight up from root to end wouldnt do

i just like lipstick that compliments me period... not a lip color that i can pull off if I have my hair laid to the gods and my face beat and my outfit on point

but hey..i think everybody should do whatever they feel like doingBeer

when im out i dont judge folks i walk pass...you like it i love itHeart

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 18 2014 at 1:24pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:24pm
I just opened and ATTEMPTED to swatch that bs, its a NOOOOOO.

The only one that would even prob show up without spackling on NYX milk pencil is the blue and its shimmery as phuck.

the make up police wont allow me to do itCry

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:26pm

so is it safe to wait until later on this evening to buy that wicked color or will it be sold out by thenGeek

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 338339340341342 586>
  Share Topic