BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 328329330331332 592>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:52pm
i feel like if youre cute.. you can get away with things.. and ppl will more so think like, 'oh wow.. shes bold and daring.. cute though' vs. 'wtf is wrong with her why does she have that on??' 

yes, that yellow may go with a lighter persons skin tone better than a dark persons.. but if shes pretty and beat and dressed amazing.. no one will hate on her yellow lipstick against her dark skin.. 

its like when people wear like odd colors like blue.. its kinda like Confused against anyones skintone‚Ķ but if she bad she'll probably start trends of others wanting to pull off somethin like that. 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:53pm
Coco I like Nightmoth paired with pinks and reds on darker complexion versus it straight.....like the ombre look....

Like here

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:58pm
Meme its waiting for you to drop that $20....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:58pm
They have Lime Crime on Amazon in most of the colors
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

MD the last two.....try the orange and line it with a pink.......play with it......add a lil gloss.....I really think if you are cute no matter what you can pull off anything.....

to me i dont think its a matter of pulling it off...i think its more of does it compliment your skintone...not just us darkies but every skin tone has colors that dont really do anything for you

makeupd0ll is super super cute to me but some of her lipsticks just dont compliment her....

idk this is just my personal opinion..it might just be me so ya dont pay me no nevermindSmile 

I agree to a certain (certain)extent but I actually like that color on herLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:00pm
I know we being fancy but the wet n wild Comfort zone palette looked beat last night on my eyes and sorry I was too tipsy for pics so dont ask 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:02pm
make up doll gets a pass from me cause she stopped wearing those friday night hair synthetic wigs in #4.. Chileeeeeeeeeeeee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:02pm
You went brown or green with it PG?

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

They have Lime Crime on Amazon in most of the colors

LOL I love how you always find stuff we're looking for on Amazon.  Amazon is my sh*t!  I'm about to order the FireTV so I can really take advantage of my Prime Account.   Let me go get the bright colors of the Lime Crime now because I'm in Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

make up doll gets a pass from me cause she stopped wearing those friday night hair synthetic wigs in #4.. Chileeeeeeeeeeeee

I hate her with wigs...I think she look way better with her afro.......

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 328329330331332 592>
  Share Topic