BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 593>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Lime Crime velvetines are officially on my list.

These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one of these is gotdamn sold out!!Angry

I swear I just checked the.....red was the only one sold out.....she did just have a few post on IG....them heifers move fast....they were there like 30 minutes agoLOL
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:37pm
Playland collection is sold out too......CryAngry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:37pm

we can pull off almost anything.....

she dont believe me.. 
cosign@ we look better great in the lights.. yall go with the extra darks. 
i used to feel like some darkies about us not being able to wear the light colors.. but ive seen that i look smashing in them. 

that 3rd pink would be cute on us too.. 

so i put on nightmoth all over and its alright… makes me feel gothish.. very dark on me but i wanna try using a light concealer on my lips first.. that should lighten it a bit. i might warm up to it more.. and i think it'll be cute paired with lipsticks. i might try it with heroine in a few minutes.. 

thanks for the concealer around the lips vids.. im gonna try it. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 18 2014 at 12:40pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:42pm

Lime Crime velvetines are officially on my list.

These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every one of these is gotdamn sold out!!Angry

I swear I just checked the.....red was the only one sold out.....she did just have a few post on IG....them heifers move fast....they were there like 30 minutes agoLOL

LOL I saw there was only one sold out too..got damn

Wicked is still there Stern Smile..let me get out of here lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:42pm
i wonder if mac Oversexed is still around or discontinued.. 

that used to be my gloss and once i accidentally bought the lipstick.. i liked it too but not as much as the gloss. 
its a purple 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:46pm

MD the last two.....try the orange and line it with a pink.......play with it......add a lil gloss.....I really think if you are cute no matter what you can pull off anything.....

to me i dont think its a matter of pulling it off...i think its more of does it compliment your skintone...not just us darkies but every skin tone has colors that dont really do anything for you

makeupd0ll is super super cute to me but some of her lipsticks just dont compliment her....

idk this is just my personal opinion..it might just be me so ya dont pay me no nevermindSmile 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:52pm
i feel like if youre cute.. you can get away with things.. and ppl will more so think like, 'oh wow.. shes bold and daring.. cute though' vs. 'wtf is wrong with her why does she have that on??' 

yes, that yellow may go with a lighter persons skin tone better than a dark persons.. but if shes pretty and beat and dressed amazing.. no one will hate on her yellow lipstick against her dark skin.. 

its like when people wear like odd colors like blue.. its kinda like Confused against anyones skintone… but if she bad she'll probably start trends of others wanting to pull off somethin like that. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:53pm
Coco I like Nightmoth paired with pinks and reds on darker complexion versus it straight.....like the ombre look....

Like here

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:58pm
Meme its waiting for you to drop that $20....
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 12:58pm
They have Lime Crime on Amazon in most of the colors
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 335336337338339 593>