BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 593>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:49pm
Or the Super Warm Palette:

Graftobian-Hi-Def Glamour Créme Super Palette - Warm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:50pm
Rumy - Are you B70 in YSL?   Or is anyone else?LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:52pm
That palette is gorgeous. Heart
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Rumy - Are you B70 in YSL?   Or is anyone else?LOL

Let me look at my sephora history... However, I returned it because it never looked good on my skin.

I have the warm #3 and  I used it for everything (highlight, contour, brows highlight, face) for the price it's worth every penny...splurge and get the graftobian banana cream powder, it blends like a dream and is finer than BN powder.

Edit: Yves Saint Laurent LE TEINT TOUCHE ÉCLAT Beige 80

Edited by Rumbera - Apr 17 2014 at 2:05pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:13pm
Man I love you.  I was just about to ask about the Graftobian Powder because I forgot.  I have the BN and the Ruby Kisses but I remember you said this one was the best. 

I love my Nars Mountain Loose Powder but I think the BN might be better maybe?  What colors work for you in the Luxury BN Powder?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:24pm
I can wear and own all three; Camel, Dolce and Clay
I also have Coco Tan but more for a bronzer.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:29pm
Okay I have samples of Topaz and Sienna but I want to pick a large size and stick with it.  I swear this Nars Mountain is still gonna be  half full when I die and I use it oftenLOL

Camera Ready Cosmetics is killing me todayEmbarrassed
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I really want a ysl highlighter pen...I seen everyone on youtube with it and I want one too lol

i love them. i first got one years ago when they first came out through a vanity fair oscars event swag bag. they do a nice subtle contour & highlight.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol that's nonsense lighter colors look better on light skin imo

I am in LOVVE with rich and dark lip colors. In total love. Head over heels. Plums, dark reds, etc. It just looks better to me.....on any skin color.

I'll probably be buying night moth, love love love how it looks.. I looked at the swatches

i think i kind of disagree.. 

the pop of a light/bright lip contrasting with dark skin is lovely.. whereas on lighties its just kind of there… pink on them is like whatev but certain pinks and reds on darkies will make me look twice..
like bright clothes against our skin.. 

whereas the contrast of a dark lip on a lightie is pretty bold and nice… 

i guess lip color may play a role too.. diff colors look diff on diff lips. 
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">like Cyber for example.. its a nice color but i think it would basically look black on me.. it darn near looked black on Sandra (lighting played a role, but cute regardless) and on others i saw but it still looked pretty nice against there light skin. </span>
on google images imo it starts looking better as their skin gets lighter. 

dont get me wrong.. i love a plum.. and i know to steer away from some nicki minaj type pinks.. 
i think i gravitate towards bold lips.. whats bold on me is diff from whats bold on a light/white person. 

this is gonna make me get up and try that nightmoth.. 
and heroine which i havent yet. 

I get what you're saying coco

Idk I just don't like the lighter color lipsticks..like peach and light pink colors.. they don't look always look that great on dark skin imo and they just aren't my taste... I always walk right past them

But I do love deeper bold lips also... this is what I go for too.
With my skin tone the only difficult color to find the perfect shade in is red. Pink also... but I don't too much care for pink so that's not an issue....

I never go wrong with the purples, deep reds and plums. Which is why I need nightmoth...I like how it's paired with certain lipstick..

I think it's what look you're going for and how you wear it... When I wear bold darker lips I wear it with my spring colored clothes.. so they balance each other... dark clothes and dark makeup is a no to me

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:53pm
I can't lie...I never wore concealer until a year or two ago. For the longest time I thought concealer and highlighter was the same fvcking with the yt gals lol. I want to try the mac prep and prime highlighter though.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 593>
  Share Topic