Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

why do you wanna return it coco?

cus i think it was an impulse buy.. 
i think it looks better on lighties. most pics where i really like it.. its on someone lightish. i saw very few pics of it on darkies. 
i dont know where the receipt is so i think im stuck with it. 
like i said i didnt try it though so paired with a lightish color i may like it.. 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:44am
i dont really understand the difference/point of foundation and concealer.. 

like i get that concealer is to conceal… but why not just use that on your whole face..? 
or use a fuller coverage foundation.. 

i dont get the point of both. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I started the thread looking forward to Shea moisture Makeup and I was so disappointed that it was water trash.

Aww man I was just looking at it a hour ago

but you're talking about the foundation or all of it?

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont really understand the difference/point of foundation and concealer.. 

like i get that concealer is to conceal… but why not just use that on your whole face..? 
or use a fuller coverage foundation.. 

i dont get the point of both. 
I only use foundation...I figure it does all the work .
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why do you wanna return it coco?

cus i think it was an impulse buy.. 
i think it looks better on lighties. most pics where i really like it.. its on someone lightish. i saw very few pics of it on darkies. 
i dont know where the receipt is so i think im stuck with it. 
like i said i didnt try it though so paired with a lightish color i may like it.. 

lol that's nonsense lighter colors look better on light skin imo

I am in LOVVE with rich and dark lip colors. In total love. Head over heels. Plums, dark reds, etc. It just looks better to me.....on any skin color.

I'll probably be buying night moth, love love love how it looks.. I looked at the swatches

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:06am
Concealer is really thicker and is used to hide dark marks, etc.   It also works well when you're just concealing blemishes and spots to apply a light powder only or a bb/cc cream (no foundation) .   Full coverage foundation can be a bit much when you're only trying to conceal a few problem areas.  

Does that make sense coke?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:21am
I just use concealer to highlight.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 10:29am
I use concealer as a highlighter too, hehe

Conceal, don't feel

Let it glow let it glow LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:13pm

lol that's nonsense lighter colors look better on light skin imo

I am in LOVVE with rich and dark lip colors. In total love. Head over heels. Plums, dark reds, etc. It just looks better to me.....on any skin color.

I'll probably be buying night moth, love love love how it looks.. I looked at the swatches

i think i kind of disagree.. 

the pop of a light/bright lip contrasting with dark skin is lovely.. whereas on lighties its just kind of there… pink on them is like whatev but certain pinks and reds on darkies will make me look twice..
like bright clothes against our skin.. 

whereas the contrast of a dark lip on a lightie is pretty bold and nice… 

i guess lip color may play a role too.. diff colors look diff on diff lips. 
like Cyber for example.. its a nice color but i think it would basically look black on me.. it darn near looked black on Sandra (lighting played a role, but cute regardless) and on others i saw but it still looked pretty nice against there light skin. 
on google images imo it starts looking better as their skin gets lighter. 

dont get me wrong.. i love a plum.. and i know to steer away from some nicki minaj type pinks.. 
i think i gravitate towards bold lips.. whats bold on me is diff from whats bold on a light/white person. 

this is gonna make me get up and try that nightmoth.. 
and heroine which i havent yet. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Concealer is really thicker and is used to hide dark marks, etc.   It also works well when you're just concealing blemishes and spots to apply a light powder only or a bb/cc cream (no foundation) .   Full coverage foundation can be a bit much when you're only trying to conceal a few problem areas.  

Does that make sense coke?

i think so. 
i dont think ive tried to just put concealer on certain spots more than once.. id be scared that it wouldnt completely blend and id look like a dalmation (not that i have hella spots but you get what i mean..) 
taking a picture with flash would prevent that though. 
ill try it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 318319320321322 592>