BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 592>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

was it nightmoth and what else?
chestnut?  i know many recommend that in mac...

i think it was in the dark plum or red family

i think i already have a brown i just want something that will give me this look

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:59pm
i want to return nightmoth but i dont think ill be able to.. when i went do nordies i had forgot it but i asked and she said they use stickers.. and if i dont have the box they'd try to look it up.. idk what would happen if i said i dont have the box and paid cash… 
i didnt try it but i think its better on lighties 

the last time i went to ulta for the mac chestnut liner dupe.. nyx expresso.. they didnt have it so i got nutmeg.. i think it might be too light. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:09am

why do you wanna return it coco?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:23am
Damn it! I was in Walgreens today, and still forgot to check out BB creams.

Meh...I wasn't in a black neighborhood anyway...probably woulda been a waste of time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:27am
nah... all walgreens usually have the same products right? all colors included?

if its a yt area sounds like there would be a better chance that your shade will be untouched...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:31am
Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Just found my holy grail cream foundations, and they're from theatrical lines.  Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Crème in Desert Sand, and Mehron Celebre HD Pro Medium Dark 1/MD1.  Applied with a blender sponge and it looks so natural.  I'm NC42 for reference.

WOW!

I really want to try this but I need to  know what color to get.  I'm going on the hunt today to find ppl my shade using this on YouTube. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 7:45am

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im not mad but I still want some staches on some of yall Confused

lmaoDeadCry

RightLOL

We aint do nuffin!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:02am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by TexturizedDiva TexturizedDiva wrote:

Just found my holy grail cream foundations, and they're from theatrical lines.  Graftobian Hi-Def Glamour Crème in Desert Sand, and Mehron Celebre HD Pro Medium Dark 1/MD1.  Applied with a blender sponge and it looks so natural.  I'm NC42 for reference.

WOW!

I really want to try this but I need to  know what color to get.  I'm going on the hunt today to find ppl my shade using this on YouTube. 

Where did you purchase K?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:05am
This site carries it bmw

http://camerareadycosmetics.com/search.php?search_query=graftobian&gclid=CLDyzPjB5r0CFe5aMgodtEIAKw
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 8:17am

nah... all walgreens usually have the same products right? all colors included?

if its a yt area sounds like there would be a better chance that your shade will be untouched...

Nah...maybe I'm just used to how it was in Tallahassee, but Walgreens and CVS only carried white, and the lightest colors for black women. They definitely didn't have Black Opal, Black Radiance, etc.

You had to go to the south side and a few other places. I should check it out here tho once this is a much bigger city.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 592>
  Share Topic