Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:05am
i cant coach anybody... im not that structured. blush and blush brush in different places lol I wont say what ive said to the pregnant teens I work with
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 9:17am
Gurrlll I know people have ran out of all options when they call me for advice Cry

Like my gf calling me and wants me to be happy for her cause her bd gave her the $$ for an apartment, he is rude as hell, treats her like she extra stupid, he cheats and lies, and the other day I had to give her money for a humidifier for the baby cause he was mia Disapprove.

Now she only works part time at my aunts dr. office, cant afford the rent or barely the lights in a apt and you think this is a good idea.. 

I need for her to have several seats, preferably at a computer desk to enroll in some type of college courses so she can get her life . Stupidity has no age limits I see, then wanna get mad cause im not throwing a parade for your bird azz. Girl bye!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 2:39pm
http://bluescandal.com/Makeup/LA-Girl/?catid=&page=3

SPRING SALE !! 25% OFF on Makeup. Use Coupon Code MAKEUP at Checkout.  

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 7:43pm
I couldn't wait any longer for the Revlon Mink lipstick so I went back to Walgreens today.
My search for the perfect nude is over thanks to you lovely ladies!
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 10:59pm
got this from ulta...buy one get one half off + 20% off

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

if anyone in Chicago is looking for the full line of la pro concealers, a beauty supply called urban beautique (77th cottage) has them all.

http://www.pinterest.com/darkangel927/drugstore-dupes-for-high-end-products/

Yep got mine from there for 1.99
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:00am
for $2 i like LA pro concealer but i gotta agree with sandy here i think i still favor my MAC prolongwear better...
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 3:43am
off topic here;....can anyone recommend any foot products that can lighten the joint sections on the toes...(makes sense lol) i wear sneakers around the clock and need something to get my tootsies in shape as in making those dark spots go away...LOL  the pip joint it's called..i googled it

so any suggestions will highly be appreciated here...please no foot salons...no can do here...

thanks
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:26pm
My skin's been cooperating so much I can get away with a light dusting of MAC Blot Powder and call it a day. My oiliness without the powder is not good for pics though. It accentuates all the wrong things. Dead
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:50pm
I hate stealing pics but...I would never have guessed she had on that much makeup. She manages to do it without looking like a transwoman at any point in the process. 

This FOTD Is Easy, I Only Used Eyeliner And Lashes On The Eyes!

Products Used

Eyes:

~Anastasia Beverly HIlls Brow Wiz In Brunette

~Mary Kay Black Liquid Eyeliner

~Ardell 105 Glamour Lashes

Face: 

~Maybelline BB Cream

~LA Girl Concealer In Toffee

~Mac Cosmetics Studio Concealer In NC50

~Mac Cosmetics Mineralized Skin Finish (MSF) In Medium Deep

~Mac Cosmetics MSF In Dark Deep

~Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder In Ebony