BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 582>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:34pm
Trust? lmao

you mean like swatching ruby woo and saying its rhi rhi woo? having us fking up out here?
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:44pm
ming I bought it from a drugstore over here called superdrug but they sell it at boots as well..I think you guys have a chain of boots stores over there?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:49pm
No Ming I mean I know a lot of people here don't want to post pics of any parts of their bodies but it would be nice if we could get a swatch series going. I was  poking through my stash and tried on hella lipsticks that I really like. I don't want to be the only one posting though. Just of the lips though, nothing else.

I'll still post some either way and just delete them after a while if no one else adds to it.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:52pm
I know superdrug.. they used to have a crème I liked. i don't think they make it anymore. we have boots no7, I think my mother has used it.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 4:54pm
Star... I cant get a good pic. if I gigure out how, I may

I'll do a hits and misses series. All the tyrone biggumsesqe nudes. I need to buy more liners
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:22pm
I have a few Tyrone Biggums status lippies lol. And way to many dark brown lipsticks I bought when I thought I was limited to only certain colors. And probably more than enough reds than I can really use since I started my new color craze. They will blended. Evil Smile

But I do still have quite a few that look awesome right out the tube and I haven't even tried them all.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I think I wanna pick up VivaGlam2 and chestnut....already have boy bait

This is all Illumasque

I need that too Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:57pm
I didnt know Walgreens carried Elf, not that I need anything else from them. Maybe I will trek to Nordstrom on thursday, I do need Urban decay, a few mac things and I can zip into neimans for the KA mattes I been looking at.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Foxx!

I need ya girl! I have questions.

SorryEmbarrassed

I did some actual work todayLOL

What cha got?

Nevermind, but thank you.

I took your advice and went to Sam's Beauty website to order the Nanacoco lip glosses. They only had them listed by name and I couldn't find any YouTube videos or pics on Google of some colors like My Babe, Sun Kissed, etc. I was gonna ask you what they looked like if you had them.

Luckily, I found another site with all 30 colors and pics, and they're still only $2.99 each. It's www.style21.com if anyone is interested.

Some of the colors are a definite hell no for me tho.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:31pm
Hautelook has acrylic makeup holders for a pretty good price! The sale does not end until Tuesday.A 24 compartment lipstick holder is $10

NYX even starts on Friday

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 02 2014 at 10:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures