BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 601>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:24pm
So at least 2 people said the color looks darker in the packaging.

Keeping it funky, the only things I really saw in those videos that piqued my interest are the eye shadows and the powder that first girl used for contouring.

Will probably still give em a try tho.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Nika, you kinda look like Destiney Godley, but more natural. Pretty!

I love both both of your lip colors.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:00am
anyone on here ever try FOREVER 21 cosmetics? 

don't even bother with H&M cosmetics..the mascara seriously S.U.C.K.S...bought around 6 of them and every last one has no application to lashes...me and my daughter threw them out...brand new..luckily they are really cheap..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:38am
Tj Maxx had a bunch of NYX sets, too bad the ones left had been opened and stuff was missing out of them. Confused

I ended up buying some Ellen Tracy Lip glosses and a Elf eyeshadow set with 4 shadows and a brush. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:54am
So i stole 2 MAC Lipsticks and a jordana. Dont not one of you say a word cause it could have been 5 mac lipsticks and no Jordana. I was being very considerate. I took Ruby Woo and Rebel and Jordana black instead of Cyber.

Real disappeared real quick but the ruby woo stayed put. I put the dream matte mousse on and its quite lovely i may just get that instead of a BO foundation stick.

Good thing is my cousin is in school mode and shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon LOLOL Its payback for when she was little and used to straight up JACK my ish. They (its 2 of them rascals) STEEL have makeup/polishes they stole from me back in the day. Should have jacked some brushes

Just tried on the Jordana black and supms wrong with it, old i guess. Should have stolen Cyber, will do when I return later.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:13am
^Make up shopping at your cousin's is wrong Diane!!!

...but I totally understand.Stern SmileLOL
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

anyone on here ever try FOREVER 21 cosmetics? 

don't even bother with H&M cosmetics..the mascara seriously S.U.C.K.S...bought around 6 of them and every last one has no application to lashes...me and my daughter threw them out...brand new..luckily they are really cheap..

I just been in Forever 21 swatching their makeup. The premium collection is really nice. I bought a couple of the Velvet lipsticks, which reminds me of a Mac lippie I have. My friend loves the bronzer. 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:27pm
Also who knew Lover4fashion just turned 26? Geez she was giving me 28-30 tease. She was really young when she started yt for her to only be 26 now. She dresses and behaves on the mature though. 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:12pm
i went to walmart to pick up some potted plants and found myself in the makeup section Stern Smile....got the black radiance ebony liquid foundation, it's very sheer and the color is right for me, will try full face application tomorrow...today is facial day
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:50pm
I really need to work on my eyeshadow app.

On an unrelated note Pro Finish is the shizz...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 270271272273274 601>