BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 592>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:04pm
gyaall shut your mouth I was like RAAATIDDDDDDDDD!!!! Ive never seen destiny Godley look so beautiful. I love the lip colour

Are you pregnant? or am I mixing you up with someone else?
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:18pm
Finally, a few more people have picked up Shea Moisture.

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:18pm
Lol me either my pics suck!
Thank you.

Hair?
Jeffrey coarse yaki hair lol
Wnw lippie vamp it up on myself

For her I used a mixture of Black radiance 5004 purple passion & 5117 plum orchid.

Edited by iBetYouhNvNika - Mar 29 2014 at 11:28pm
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

gyaall shut your mouth I was like RAAATIDDDDDDDDD!!!! Ive never seen destiny Godley look so beautiful. I love the lip colour

Are you pregnant? or am I mixing you up with someone else?

my own family thought I was destiny godley untill they seen her forhead lol.
thank you, yes I am.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:24pm
So at least 2 people said the color looks darker in the packaging.

Keeping it funky, the only things I really saw in those videos that piqued my interest are the eye shadows and the powder that first girl used for contouring.

Will probably still give em a try tho.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Nika, you kinda look like Destiney Godley, but more natural. Pretty!

I love both both of your lip colors.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 3:00am
anyone on here ever try FOREVER 21 cosmetics? 

don't even bother with H&M cosmetics..the mascara seriously S.U.C.K.S...bought around 6 of them and every last one has no application to lashes...me and my daughter threw them out...brand new..luckily they are really cheap..
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:38am
Tj Maxx had a bunch of NYX sets, too bad the ones left had been opened and stuff was missing out of them. Confused

I ended up buying some Ellen Tracy Lip glosses and a Elf eyeshadow set with 4 shadows and a brush. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:54am
So i stole 2 MAC Lipsticks and a jordana. Dont not one of you say a word cause it could have been 5 mac lipsticks and no Jordana. I was being very considerate. I took Ruby Woo and Rebel and Jordana black instead of Cyber.

Real disappeared real quick but the ruby woo stayed put. I put the dream matte mousse on and its quite lovely i may just get that instead of a BO foundation stick.

Good thing is my cousin is in school mode and shouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon LOLOL Its payback for when she was little and used to straight up JACK my ish. They (its 2 of them rascals) STEEL have makeup/polishes they stole from me back in the day. Should have jacked some brushes

Just tried on the Jordana black and supms wrong with it, old i guess. Should have stolen Cyber, will do when I return later.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:13am
^Make up shopping at your cousin's is wrong Diane!!!

...but I totally understand.Stern SmileLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 592>