BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 600>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:44am
The only colors I don't have up there are Rose-Bud and Red Velvet.   I need to get my life. 
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

whats a good matte red lip-stick?

does NYX have any?

name of shade plz
I don't know about nyx but revlon 006 matte really red is my go-to lipstick

it applies very smoothly and isn't drying at all

Edited by CherryBlossom - Mar 27 2014 at 9:44am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:24am
^^looks fantastic. i will check that out. thnx
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:26am
Hidden desire with a brown liner is perfect....
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:52am
@ Cherry B.....oh that looks really nice!!Thumbs Up

OK so I've worn the Revlon 24h whipped foundation in caramel and at first it seems like it was a match.  But just the other day I saw it on my face and it looked orangey disgusting...Dead  Soooooo........I guess I will have to go back to MAC NC 45 or stick with Nars Sheer Glow in Macao. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

The only colors I don't have up there are Rose-Bud and Red Velvet.   I need to get my life. 

the only color I do have is cherry bomb... I need to get my life
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

OK so I've worn the Revlon 24h whipped foundation in caramel and at first it seems like it was a match.  But just the other day I saw it on my face and it looked orangey disgusting...Dead  Soooooo........I guess I will have to go back to MAC NC 45 or stick with Nars Sheer Glow in Macao. 

I don't like the whipped foundation AT ALL.  I love the colorstay liquid caramel.  Completely different color just like the way the Dry Skin Caramel in Colorstay is a different color.   I wish the whipped was exactly the same because I love the formula. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:24pm
Cherry Bomb looks so good on my stylist but looks to dark for my lips..ugh!!
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I don't like the whipped foundation AT ALL.  I love the colorstay liquid caramel.  Completely different color just like the way the Dry Skin Caramel in Colorstay is a different color.   I wish the whipped was exactly the same because I love the formula. 

So you think I should try the liquid foundation?  I mean of course I'm not going to take it back at this point but I don't want to purchase the liquid and that too turns out orange.  I do believe I have yellow undertones.  Is there a place that I could possibly get a sample of the liquid one before I purchase?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:36pm
Girl take that sh*t back!LOL

And yes try the liquid.  They don't do samples but if it doesn't work take that sh*t back too!

ETA:  Its stupid they don't provide samples but I think its one of the reasons nobody ever gets a hard time anywhere about returning makeup.  They charge it to the game. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 27 2014 at 12:37pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style