BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 581>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 11:52am
k thanks. 

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Abeauty%20sponge

Ugh!  Amazon is starting to turn into the old ebay with the ppl who can sell there.  I will say that if you get something bad they will send UPS to your house to pick it up and issue you a refund.  I only had that happen one time though.  They just ask you to specify why and you're good. 

ia about becoming ebay. I didn't know that about refunds. Thanx Its been a while since ive purchased on amazon.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 12:38pm

Bull coco.  Guarantee you those are makeup snobs.  I think you should trust the 5-10 of us who said Megalast is the bomb over those random MAC trolls.  Don't believe them!LOL

eloquently put

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:33pm
i didnt practice yesterday like i was supposed to.. 
perhaps i will today.. since i cant make up my mind on what i wanna do. 

im pretty sure im gonna get some real techniques brushes… 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:49pm
oh yeah... CC, I used my hands to apply my bb cream after dabbing it on with a foundation brush. OD'd on mascara and raizin blush

I didn't feel like practicing my line, coco..my lashes are a decent length but they're so curly... I need to wear my contact(s) cause I always get mascara on my lenses
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:26pm
now i want raizin… Ouch 

i remember wanting it a long time ago when i first saw beautybyjj with it i think.. plus when i went in the store a worker said something about how it would look good on me..  but then i forgot about it. 
until now… 

i see la femme (which was raved about in here) has a dupe for .. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:33pm
i still want improper copper for highlighting.. this girl in the mac store put it on that area thats like.. to the side of your eyes just above.. and just below (top of the cheek bone..?) and it looked nice.. 

i just havent been about that life besides under eye highlight lately.. i need to get down the basic basics… 

i still question where to put blush sometimes kir 

is this where everyone here puts it..? 

Edited by coconess - Mar 23 2014 at 3:06pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:44pm
Sienna is purty.  I put it on today and loved it.  I'm oval and yes I do that.  BoringLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Bull coco.  Guarantee you those are makeup snobs.  I think you should trust the 5-10 of us who said Megalast is the bomb over those random MAC trolls.  Don't believe them!LOL

eloquently put

LOL Its funny because I looked at the reviews and most of the complaints were that its drying.  Lipstick can be drying but I moisturize before and usually put on a little bit of gloss.  Megalast is supposed to be the matte line but I don't think they specify that. 

What everybody should complain loudly about is the packaging.  I need them to label their next line with the names of the lipsticks.  The Black Radiance as well. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 4:12pm
ugh.. 

so i noticed real techniques only has 3 smell sets of brushes with 3-4 in each.. and many of the other brushes are only sold individually from what i gather.. $9-10 each
i saw a listing on ebay for 7 new brushes.. 5 of which arent in sets.. and i read all her reviews to see if they might be fake.. 

i was a FEW seconds too late… i didnt hit the second 'confirm bid' quick enough.. they sold for 43. that woulda normally cost like $70  

Edited by coconess - Mar 23 2014 at 4:27pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 250251252253254 581>