Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 230231232233234 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 3:38pm
oh ok. 
yes you can. 

wheres kfoxx? i think im gonna try that black opal stick for the 2nd time.. what brush should i use for that? 
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:08pm
My lil lip gloss pots arrived today. I already remixed to colors. A little of each with a lot of the other. Prolly still gonna add some shea butter/castor oil for softening properties.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Never the banana powder just sets concealer.

I found a concealer I liked today.

And I love elfs nude tinted lip balm... A lot

You could try the ruby kisses one. Poeple buy that when they don't wants to splurge on the Ben Nyes one. Its only $6
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

No just under eye for brightness .

Can I highlight with a concealer ..right?

Definitely.

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

wheres kfoxx? i think im gonna try that black opal stick for the 2nd time.. what brush should i use for that? 

Watch this video (I Fux with CB because she's so sweet and her voice is not annoying)  Swipe it directly on your face and blend in with the foundation brush to spread it better if you don't have anything else (That Elf one is not the best but it might work).   If it still comes out streaky just use the Elf Flat top to kind of buff it in and smooth it out. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 21 2014 at 4:37pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:38pm
Coke do you have a beauty blender?  The spongy thing?

ETA:  I love Dezi too.  She demonstrates how she mixes the stick foundations 1:40 (it works great for me)

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 21 2014 at 4:42pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 4:43pm
no i dont.. 
but the sephora inside jcpenny is close.. and im about to run out.. i can pick one up if i need it. 

thanks for the vid
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:40pm
nvm

Edited by coconess - Mar 21 2014 at 8:41pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:51pm
So I wore my BB cream, concealer, and blush. I set it with NYX dewy finishing spray. I like it. I mentioned my dry cheek issue last week and have been moisturizing and staying on top of exfoliating. This product gave my cheeks a moisturized non-greasy look until the end of my 8 hour day.Thumbs Up
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:58pm
what shade are you in iman, coco?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 8:59pm
never tried iman ming.. 

should i..? 

have you tried mufe? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair