Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 210211212213214 586>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:23pm
I've returned foundations plenty of times. The fluorescent lighting in stores is hot garbage on my brown skin. If they don't want me to return it they can put out samples of the make up for me to try and try to make the color of the product correct on the packaging.

Make up companies and stores could make it easy for customers but they don't want to.LOL
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I think Im ready to do Laser Hair Removal.....anything LHR vets feel I should know? What laser did you use?

Don't let anyone steer you from Yag laser. Its the only FDA laser approved for darker skin. Some lady tried me today trying to talk my friend into a bio-laser....LIES it doesn't work on curly darker skin. Call around and make sure they have only the YAG.....Wait a minute Sandy your high yellow so you maybe able to flyby. Nah you still got kinky hair in the snookums area. 

My snookums thoLOLLOLLOLLOL 
LushHair_Fein View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I steeellll have not found that Sealed with A Kiss Lipstick productAngry

ive been searchin, ive been searchin

none of these walgreens have it!!

and i hate ordering stuff when I can just buy it locally

Try Sally's.  I just picked up some this weekend, but haven't tested it out yet.  Wink

I saw they had it online and decided to try the local store.  I couldn't find it on the shelf, and almost walked out.  It was right in the front by the register. Confused
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:19pm
Lush! Where you been girl?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:22pm
ugh.. i JUST left sallys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:31pm
Hey ShadyBoo!!!  Hug  It's been forever.  Hell, I forgot my username and password.  I lurk this bish like crazy though.  Just no energy to post.  This thread is giving me life and killing my pockets... lol  I've been buying every damn listed like a crazy woman for the last 2wks.  Wacko

Anyway.....  Life got crazy after my grandfather passed away.  But slowly coming together.  Still trying to escape Tally. Hopefully by the summer I'll be making a move.

I see you got away. Clap  Are you glad to be home??? 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:35pm

If any other darkies out there are interested....I love lover4fashion for this...Heart

how to make the lighter lip colors work better on our skinClap

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 18 2014 at 10:43pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:35pm
You can't link the video when it apart of a playlist you have to exit out and pull it back up without it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LushHair_Fein Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:36pm
I sorry coco...  I meant to post that at work today, but I said I would wait and list my haul when I got home. But I when shopping after work and now I is tired boss.

Also Shady...  I remember you mentioned jordana earlier.  They carry that brand at Walgreens.

Edited by LushHair_Fein - Mar 18 2014 at 10:37pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I steeellll have not found that Sealed with A Kiss Lipstick productAngry

ive been searchin, ive been searchin

none of these walgreens have it!!

and i hate ordering stuff when I can just buy it locally

Try Sally's.  I just picked up some this weekend, but haven't tested it out yet.  Wink

I saw they had it online and decided to try the local store.  I couldn't find it on the shelf, and almost walked out.  It was right in the front by the register. Confused
Heart
Thank youuuuu lush!!!!
ClapClap

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions