BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 594>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:28pm
most small palettes I've seen at the drugstore have instructions on them...

Edited by KottonKandy - Mar 16 2014 at 6:29pm
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

This and illamasqua's "box"  are my fave reds!!  I just have to remember to scrub and moisturize my lips properly before i use it (sephora lip stain)

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I'm wearing the red Sephora lip stain, 01 and ive had 1.5 glasses of wine so far and its still on

I finally bought it cause you convinced me it worked on anyone in the make up section .. It lasted a good while, then I ate something with olive oil and all that remained was the liner and the stain on my top lip just looked up box, its pretty
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Please no one waste your money on those Revlon color burst matte balms. The consistency is grainy and does not give you a good finish at all unless you use something else on top which defeats the purpose. I'm returning it back to Walgreens. SMH

im glad i decided to read this whole 2 zillion paged thread....LOL

i was gonna buy these tommorow
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Miss B Miss B wrote:

Well since y'all know everything, what do you all use for eyebrow pencils?

I was in love with Maybelline's Define-A-Brow in Dark Brown but they discontinued it. I haven't been able to find anything since. I tried Nyx's skinny liner in brown but its too red. I need something that is dark brown to the point of almost being off black.

I use it to make a clean line and fill in any sparse places with short light strokes. I like some of the creme fillers I've seen but it doesn't give me the neat line.

Any ideas? If someone has one they aren't using I will buy it off you.

http://www.amazon.com/Maybelline-Define-A-Brow-Eyebrow-Pencil-Medium/dp/B001KYU4Y2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1394998376&sr=8-2&keywords=Maybelline%27s+Define-A-Brow

This is the medium brown one. I haven't tried it. Are you saying that's what you use?

The dark brown one is $20+ dollars. I refuse. I used to buy it for like $5. The cheapest I've seen online is like $14.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

thanks CC

i dont think we have those here but ill look more into it. 
No problem!

Save that cash and use it to buy more make up.Beer
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:42pm
Hate this thread because I been purchasing random makeup from the things I read on here.....went from small bag that fits in my purse to purchasing a big male up tote.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 7:49pm
Has anyone tried any of these Loreal eyeshadows???

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 12:06am
Comparison pics of the Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette and the one I received through ebay a couple days ago. Let me remind you once again the lighting and my camera are horrible, so please don't think the colors in these pics justify the actual palettes. They are both warm, shimmery palettes with very smooth and vivid shades. These are just comparison pics of how close the colors and layouts are.

Coastal Scents

Ebay

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 12:07am
Yup, those are pretty much the same thing.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 12:10am
The pics are pretty bad so I'll provide pics of the real deals just so you know that are both really pretty palettes.

Coastal Scents

ebay

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style