Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:11pm

I happened to fall into a BSS today and picked up L.A. Girl blush in coral heart. Very nice. I'll try to swatch it tonight because it is very pigmented and perfect for brown skin.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:14pm
[QUOTE=Diane (35)] StarF those palettes that CS/BH and others sell are from the same manufacturers in China, they just slap on their labels (if any). Private labeling. Like AV who buy from CVs.

Don't you remember the big BH and CS brouhaha a few years back? When both were saying they are there own manufacturers etc etc and they were called out?

I got my knock off beauty blender, a purple-lish lipstick, the LA girls pro-conceal and a lip liner!!!! oh I got ORS replenishing pak

Makeup dolls video inspired me last night. I have the same dark circles around my eyes and I saw her conceal them and a light bulb went off. I took the Black opal scar and spot eraser (that put me off from BO products), apply to one eye then apply eye shadow! It worked so well! I fell asleep in the eye shadow and the eye with the scar and spot eraser retained much more eyeshadow than the eye with only shadow.

It's so excellent on my eyelid (looked like skin) I was complimented, its not so hot on the undereye though or I need to applied more. I'll try it with the pro conceal
[/QUOTE]

yep so true...so true....i found my perfect skintone eyeshadow i have been so for for so long...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:25pm

ok this woman is freakin GORGEOUS!!!Clap

i love her makeup looks also

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 15 2014 at 7:27pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:35pm
I'm wearing the red Sephora lip stain, 01 and ive had 1.5 glasses of wine so far and its still on
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:45pm

who has used nars matte lipsticks?

how good are they?

im eyeing this deep red color...amsterdam...this might be my perfect red
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:20am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Bought the Michaels desktop carousel today for only $24

LOLI swear that thing is always 40%.  Maybe they just want us to feel like we're getting a good deal on their craft stuff.  i don't care I love it
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I happened to fall into a BSS today and picked up L.A. Girl blush in coral heart. Very nice. I'll try to swatch it tonight because it is very pigmented and perfect for brown skin.

I'm so jelly that you guys can find all this stuff locally.   Every BSS in my area is wak and overpriced and they still don't have the good stuff.   The drugstores, target, walmart etc don't even carry any of the brands for black women unless the store is in the hood and even then they only have Black Opal and Black Radiance.    I need to travel out of the area on a beauty run soon. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:25am
is Makeup doll her youtube name? I would like to see this videoSmile

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

[QUOTE=Diane (35)] StarF those palettes that CS/BH and others sell are from the same manufacturers in China, they just slap on their labels (if any). Private labeling. Like AV who buy from CVs.

Don't you remember the big BH and CS brouhaha a few years back? When both were saying they are there own manufacturers etc etc and they were called out?

I got my knock off beauty blender, a purple-lish lipstick, the LA girls pro-conceal and a lip liner!!!! oh I got ORS replenishing pak

Makeup dolls video inspired me last night. I have the same dark circles around my eyes and I saw her conceal them and a light bulb went off. I took the Black opal scar and spot eraser (that put me off from BO products), apply to one eye then apply eye shadow! It worked so well! I fell asleep in the eye shadow and the eye with the scar and spot eraser retained much more eyeshadow than the eye with only shadow.

It's so excellent on my eyelid (looked like skin) I was complimented, its not so hot on the undereye though or I need to applied more. I'll try it with the pro conceal

yep so true...so true....i found my perfect skintone eyeshadow i have been so for for so long...
[/QUOTE]
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:44am

BMW, this is Makeupd0ll. I think they're referring to 3:50 when she uses concealer to get rid of the discoloration on her eyelids.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:22am
idk if this will be helpful for any of you.. only valid for today.. and there seem to be a lot of exclusions.. 
20% off at michaels 

my cousin is a craft/scrapbook freak so im gonna ask her if she has a coupon too. 
i dont think im gonna go today.. 

actually.. heres another one. doesnt expire for like a week, 

Edited by coconess - Mar 16 2014 at 11:25am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair