Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:32pm
Here is a better pic of the last one.

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:35pm
These would be ggood to depot lipsticks and make lip glosses.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

oooh cheers! I'll do some digging first but if the pigmentation and pay-off are good, I'm buying!

There are so many palettes from so many diff sellers on ebay. Yeah you should def look around and find exactly what you want.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:39pm
I've got some great NYX pigmented eye shadows that could stand to be depotted. I never use they because they are loose pigment separate from my palettes.Ouch
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:23pm
Now I feel like I should have gotten elfs hd blush in superstar & diva
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:25pm
I found my mac mineralized powder not that im going to use this crap .
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:47pm
StarF those palettes that CS/BH and others sell are from the same manufacturers in China, they just slap on their labels (if any). Private labeling. Like AV who buy from CVs.

Don't you remember the big BH and CS brouhaha a few years back? When both were saying they are there own manufacturers etc etc and they were called out?

I got my knock off beauty blender, a purple-lish lipstick, the LA girls pro-conceal and a lip liner!!!! oh I got ORS replenishing pak

Makeup dolls video inspired me last night. I have the same dark circles around my eyes and I saw her conceal them and a light bulb went off. I took the Black opal scar and spot eraser (that put me off from BO products), apply to one eye then apply eye shadow! It worked so well! I fell asleep in the eye shadow and the eye with the scar and spot eraser retained much more eyeshadow than the eye with only shadow.

It's so excellent on my eyelid (looked like skin) I was complimented, its not so hot on the undereye though or I need to applied more. I'll try it with the pro conceal
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:55pm
@ Diane that's good to know because a lot of the ebay stuff is way cheaper.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:59pm
Bought the Michaels desktop carousel today for only $24
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:01pm
I so need that file organizer I posted earlier for my palettes but I'ma go to Walmart or an office supply store and see if I can something like it at a more reasonable price.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 177178179180181 592>
  Share Topic