Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 586>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:18am
I'm envious of you guys, look what Hautelook has on offer Cry.

http://www.hautelook.com/event/49367
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

I'm subscribedWink

She is too pretty. Her skin Heart
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:08am

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 15 2014 at 6:14am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 6:15am
Ya'll notice people never believe a cute, well spoken youtuber can be just African American? They never ask the ratchet ones what they are.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 7:26am
I'm getting these next...Embarrassed

Edited by CherryBlossom - Mar 15 2014 at 7:26am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 9:18am
Those are pretty, cherry. They even look nice on....her

What shades are you getting? I like the pinkish brown mauvy ones lol
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:34am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I love her for saying ALL of this.  Oye vay!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:40am
if ratchets look exotical they get asked too
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

I'm envious of you guys, look what Hautelook has on offer Cry.

http://www.hautelook.com/event/49367

kfoxx, sandra, rumi… 

is this worth getting? 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its the pre and prime highlighter....
do you feel like the peach color corrector is to dark for you skin ? I did and gave it away to my mom... I need more salmon peachy peachy color corrector.

I never used it but I liked it on this chick on YT who is a few shades darker than me that had normal darkness around her chin and mouth.....Im not big on color correctors.....I don't really have any darkness that I really need to correct......but I suggested it because I think it would be better then straight orange.......Ive seen this go left on many WOC...when I was in Cos school a big time makeup artist used something orange on a school mate that was NW45 and I hated it.....he used an orangy concealer and lipstick...

I'm using this medium bisque la girl pro for the peachy color and I love it hands down over that Bobbi Brown foolishness.  I have a dark spot on my cheek (that my husband claims doesn't existAngry) that is also very dry that I need the orange for and the NYX orange is the perfect color corrector but its so dry!!  I started mixing it with the la girl and its still really dry.

So I got inspired last night and realized I should just remix it with a creamy concealer so I mixed it with the Kevyn Aucoin concealer and got exactly what I wanted!  The orange is still in there and works on that dark spot but now it glides on nice and smooth.  I'm glad I didn't buy the MAC palette because it was in my cart waiting and I have a list of stuff I want to spend that $45.00 on.

I hate having to mix everything all the time but I'm starting to get a good feeling about it.  I can probably save myself some headaches and money by being more creative with what I already have.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 175176177178179 586>
  Share Topic