BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 173174175176177 601>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 4:40pm
This one would be perfect.  As long as it has the same consistency as Studio Finish.  This would give me corrector, concealer, highlighter and contour all in one.

That $50 price tag is killing me softly thoughDisapprove

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 4:55pm
idk what color correctors are.. but i like the look of that palette above… 

im watching lover4fashions outfit vids.. 
sigh.. i would so do those if i was photogenic and if other things were situated right… 
too bad you cant blur out your face

Edited by coconess - Mar 14 2014 at 4:59pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:11pm
lol... angle the camera to cut start at your neck but your outfits better be the sh*t if people have to watch that weirdness
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:26pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:37pm
Coco don't trust Goldie no moreLOL

The video isn't working but its clickable. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 14 2014 at 5:37pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its the pre and prime highlighter....
do you feel like the peach color corrector is to dark for you skin ? I did and gave it away to my mom... I need more salmon peachy peachy color corrector.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its the pre and prime highlighter....
do you feel like the peach color corrector is to dark for you skin ? I did and gave it away to my mom... I need more salmon peachy peachy color corrector.

I never used it but I liked it on this chick on YT who is a few shades darker than me that had normal darkness around her chin and mouth.....Im not big on color correctors.....I don't really have any darkness that I really need to correct......but I suggested it because I think it would be better then straight orange.......Ive seen this go left on many WOC...when I was in Cos school a big time makeup artist used something orange on a school mate that was NW45 and I hated it.....he used an orangy concealer and lipstick...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I used to think that, but there are people who wear tons of makeup all the time and still have beautiful skin underneath. I've seen it with lots of YTers and celebrities.

You just have to put as much effort into taking care of your skin as you put into your makeup.

yep!
I don't really think of makeup as being harmful to skin. I also think of wearing makeup as a protection for my skin, I use it  as a barrier to environment pollution and harmful rays. I think it's helped my skin in that area.  You just need a good routine--  give skin a chance to breathe. Basically, take care of your skin .

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 14 2014 at 5:55pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 5:57pm

Its is probably too dark for me....
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:11pm
She has a true Panamanian face.... sounds weird but she does LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style