Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

The thing my brushes are in rotates and I love it to pieces.  I got it from Michaels. It is always 40% off when I go in there so it'll be around $25.00

that would be PERFECT!!!!  i thought that's what i peeped in your pics.  michaels you say?  i was just in there yesterday...didn't see anything like that....what section was it in?  scrapbooking?  i didn't go into that dept...
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Its a pro color....found this out after I went all the way to Orland mall....from ChathamAngry

lawd.  i am just seeing this part (frantic going to google sin...lol) .  i know you were PISSED!!!

Mr00 bought me a big bottle of Rosabotanic and some Chick-fila.....so I was all goodLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:32am
finally about to order the la girl pro concealer.. ikatehouse doesnt have toffee or fawn which i think is what i need for under eye (watching vids right now to try to make sure) i might have to get it from ebay. 

i just almost left ulovemegz a comment about how annoying her voice is but i didnt give in to the devil. couldnt watch more than a minute though which is unfortunate.. ill try africanexport Ouch
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:35am
i dont like how shes like 2 shades lighter after the makeup.. i dont trust her 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:40am
lol coco but it works. I couldn't stop staring at her eyebrows

I wore my bb cream the other day, I don't want to but I think im gonna apply it with my hands next time then buff it out
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:41am
several ppl online said the Mac studio fix fluid drug store equivalent is Revlon color stay...total lie from my experience the other day.  Maybelline fit me foundation is definitely on par and a great deal, with the same amount of coverage as studio fix but feels more lightweight. really came through for me in an emergency. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

TC, yes I have combo skin and the dry areas are my trouble spots.

ok so do i.  i can get dry patches especially on my cheeks which is not the biizness...lol

i had to accept that 1) i must use extra moisturizer in my dry areas.  and 2) i cannot apply foundation/concealer in my dry areas with a brush of any sort...

so, this means i have to set otherwise the foundation will move around in those non-dry areas.

what works best for me is to

exfoliate daily

(i'm trying to figure out how to tone in this process)

i usually use a serum of choice and then pat off lightly with a very COLD microfiber towel.

then i use cetaphil as my moisturizer (i am dryer in the winter so i need this) and i DON'T wait for it to sink all the way in before applying/blending foundation/concealer with my fingers ONLY.  (you could probably also use a beauty blender to blend)

then i set very lightly in my dry areas and a little more heavy in my oily areas.  i prefer ruby kisses applied with the elf blush brush.  i use just a little of the powder.  i made the mistake of using alot earlier on and experienced the wretched flash face in photos.  pat it on let it sit for a few seconds then dust it off....

like i said this works for me...getting my base right.  and keeps me from developing dry patches thru out the day.

i will be using the garnier moisturizer gels when it gets hotter because the process above does get a little oily in my oily areas which i don't mind too much...since i can just dust on some skin finish to mattify thru out the day...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 13 2014 at 10:53am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol coco but it works. I couldn't stop staring at her eyebrows

yea i like her eyebrows.. im scared i may have to cut off the tail and draw like her in order to get the arch in the right place Ouch idk though i need to play around with them. 
theyre hard though.. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

nevermind LOL. I'm sure you mean packing popcorn

Lol.  I mean regular popcorn un-popped kernels.  No bugs at all!

Its very deep so it holds a LOT of filling.  I didn't want to use the little crystal ones because they are like $6 per bag and I used at least 4 bags of the 88cent popcorn in here.  I also wanted something that wouldn't scratch my brushes.  The You-tuber I got this idea from used the same filling so I didn't have to think about it much. 

I have seen decorative popcorn in different colors but you can't even see the filling unless you're standing over it. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:54am
I was staring at the before. I couldn't get through it to watch her finish

I leave mine alone. No filling, nothing. The other week I bleached my unibrow lol I was so shocked at how well it worked. I couldn't get to the salon around my 12 hour shifts so I had to improvise
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 592>
  Share Topic