Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Liners to have in your collection:

Nude
Red
Plum

Then add more as you go

I usually buy liners for lip pies that I was to be extremely opaque.....like the Persimmon Id get a liner for that.

I have a red from mac, cherry, I believe. It makes my ruby woo brighter. I like it paired with vino so I may get a dup for that too.

no nude, no plum.

I have Cherry and its gives me an odd rusty undertone if that makes sense....I prefer Redd with RubyWoo

I like Vino and I loooooove Burgandy

Next on my list is Current.

Thanx

which plums do you have? I just looked at a pic with cherry and ruby woo and im wearing a rust colored shirt lol. Just looked up those liners. I think they rec current when I was just looking but I bought cherry when I went back. I never really looked at the color, just doing what they rec, theyre really pretty
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:01pm
My plums are nix and la colors I think....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:01pm
damn……… 

i knew it would look like a mini version of that white girl star posted  

at least you know what you like and you know what works best for you.. trial and error like a mug 

next rumi 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:03pm
Not drugstore but PG I want most of these Kevyn Aucoin Matte Lipsticks for the summer!! I want all f the bright ones and Relentless Infinite and For Keeps

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:03pm
I have a maybe 2 handfuls of make up... im still getting storage, ill fill it later
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:04pm

I have a maybe 2 handfuls of make up... im still getting storage, ill fill it later

chillllleee i got one

just enough for a little makeup bagLOL

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:06pm
Sandra, can we wear the same plum even tho youre NC and im NW? Nudes, no? *new to lips* I just stick with what I know.

Edited by Ming - Mar 12 2014 at 7:09pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

chillllleee i got one

just enough for a little makeup bagLOL

and call people jealous for asking why I have one lipstick in a stand that holds 24... all in my business
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:08pm
Plum yes Nude I doubt it....my nude is kinda chalky LOL....I use creme d'nude.....I honestly think with a brown liner and gloss it would work tho

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:09pm
I'm one of those ppl who has to see everything or I won't use it.  I made a deal with myself to only get stuff I'm going to use.  Running out of space helps me stop myself from buying more.  And then I try to give a bunch of stuff away and up seeing all the empty spaces as new opportunityLOL

The latest refresh is all Jonesy's fault with this epic thread.  I was being soooo goodAngry.

I don't feel too bad though.  This room is my sanctuary and it relaxes me so much.  A glass of wine and a nice playlist of music and I'm right there for hours. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 138139140141142 592>
  Share Topic