Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 120121122123124 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:32am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

sandy, did you ever get sleek's blemish balm (bb cream) in the end?

Never ordered....I heard shipping takes weeks.....so I never ordered.
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:37am
I just wet on Iman's site, theres a tab that says find your match and she compares her line to other popular ones.. That's helpful. Still don't know my BB crème shade
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:05pm
i was in cvs yesterday and they had some millani things.. 

everytime i get to a store.. i forget what yall mentioned was good.. then i stand there and try to look through these pages on my phone.. then i just get frustrated and leave. 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:07pm
If y'all feel like lookin at this white girl

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:07pm
I went to this store called Deals for cocoa butter and hair stuff, I saw la colors concealer in the lightest shade. I considered getting it for a highlight but what if I look like, Morticia Addams?. Went a few stores down to the bss and the owner was stalking me so I left. I just want some $2 lip liner
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:11pm
Shea butter is the only thing that helps my lips which is weird because I thought all oils pretty much did the same thing. Coconut and olive oil are supposed to be penetrating but they don't do ish for my lips. I hate coconut oil for pretty much every application. That shyt's like baby oil. Just slides right off.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I went to this store called Deals for cocoa butter and hair stuff, I saw la colors concealer in the lightest shade. I considered getting it for a highlight but what if I look like, Morticia Addams?. Went a few stores down to the bss and the owner was stalking me so I left. I just want some $2 lip liner

the one thats super recommended is LA GIRLS… la colors is diff.. its real confusing ive almost gotten the wrong thing a few times… 

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i was in cvs yesterday and they had some millani things.. 

everytime i get to a store.. i forget what yall mentioned was good.. then i stand there and try to look through these pages on my phone.. then i just get frustrated and leave. 

Can't lie, I put a bunch of stuff on my shopping list on my Out Of Milk app.

My drugstore.com order should come today.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

the one thats super recommended is LA GIRLS… la colors is diff.. its real confusing ive almost gotten the wrong thing a few times… 

Yeah, I know... If it was LA girl, I woulda bought that NC20 dupe and made it work lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:31pm
I never watch white gurus...I need to broaden my horizons.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style