Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:00am
I like the elf blush brush too. I'm gonna get a flat top for my foundation next ime
Sponsored Links

Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

My order for individual eyelashes just came in.

A set of 4 individual 60 lashes the lenght of each is 6mm/8mm/10mm/12mm.

I am now waiting for the glue to arrive, I'll install them and hope they last as long as the glue holds them which should be 2 weeks at a time. Big smile

I love individual, I am not a fan of the strip fake look. No way should anybody say I am wearing fake ones they should be left wondering about it. Wink

do you feel your natural lashes are shorter after wearing them?

I have naturally short lashes Big smile , so yes even the shortest individual gives me good length and fullness.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:17am
I just watched UloveMegz apply lashes without a tweezers.. glad cause im not with me and metal, pointy things near my eye, part of the reason i haven't tried. And she used a felt tipped liner, it looked so much easier
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

do you feel your natural lashes are shorter after wearing them?

I have naturally short lashes Big smile , so yes even the shortest individual gives me good length and fullness.

[/QUOTE]

no, I'm asking like.. do you feel like your real lashes are shorter after wearing them?
like because of the individuals? 

like i got eyelash extensions before and now my natural lashes are much shorter than before.. because of them. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 06 2014 at 11:21am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:34am
I haven't worn falsies in years now.

I've never had individual lashes. Too many people said they either lost their lashes or noticed a change in length or density after wearing them. My former roommate had gaps and chunks of her lashes missing even tho she used the proper remover and conditioner.

I still have a bunch of strips...I might get some use out of them.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

and like kfoxx...I also really enjoy all of the small brushes especially the contour brush

i would also like to try the small precision brush...

That contour brush is very unique IMO.  Haven't see one that size or shape.  The only one I have like that is the Sigma P82 but even that is a little big for eyeshadow work.  I love this elf one. 

I have two of the small precision brushes somehow.  I use it to highlight my eyebrows with concealer.  Love it!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:46am
tell me what you want cherry and ill get it and send it to you if you want.. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

and like kfoxx...I also really enjoy all of the small brushes especially the contour brush

i would also like to try the small precision brush...

That contour brush is very unique IMO.  Haven't see one that size or shape.  The only one I have like that is the Sigma P82 but even that is a little big for eyeshadow work.  I love this elf one. 

I have two of the small precision brushes somehow.  I use it to highlight my eyebrows with concealer.  Love it!

I was just inspecting the contour brush and reading the description on the website see how it is used. I'd have to see someone use it because I don't get it.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:06pm
Sigh.

Still trying to figure out my color in this Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless.  I've tried Q805 (Amber Glow), Q815 (Brulee) and Q825 (Golden Honey) now.  My next try is going to be Q810 and Q820.

Q805 was good but too light/pinky
Q815 was...don't remember but it was perfect for my daughter
Q825 seems a little too dark and looks kind of reddish/bruise y on meUnhappy

If these last two don't work I'm throwing in the towel which sucks because I love the finish.  So far I can mix in some Black Opal Truly Topaz and get pretty darn close but I get sick of mixing foundations.  I want a perfect match in this lineCry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:08pm
Q825 looks like my shade but its just not right.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 592>
  Share Topic