Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:31pm
TC try cyber is a blackened plum.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 1:09pm

thanks sandy!  i will try cyber.  i saw where a few utubers said kate moss rimmel in #04 was a dupe for cyber.

anyway, i thought she looked cute and edgy with her black lipstick/makeup...

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ok thanks, it's just so big. I'll have to watch some videos.

I love this man. He gets down to the point, his reviews are awesome and leaves the extra-ness aloneClapClapClapClap Are there any other Youtubers like this? Black women preferably? Less shout outs, hello lovies , long winded tales of shopping, BF, cats, children. Ouch
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 1:55pm
She did that black TC.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

black lipstick?

LOL You might hear anything in this thread.  A couple of us are "hobbyists" when it come to make-up.  We try all kinds of foolishness just for fun but I bet half of us walk out of the house in nothing but neutrals.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:01pm
Y'all remember that youtuber named boylre? I loved his videos. I don't know what happened to him smh. He just disappeared.

Anyway I got my elf order today. I had to go pick it up from the post office grrr. I still have another one coming today or tomorrow. This one has the 11-piece brush set, tinted mattefying powder, 2 lipsticks, 2 BB creams, 4 tinted moisturizers. They accidentally gave me an extra brush so I have two small smudge brushes. The brushes are really soft but have a factory smell and this black dust that needs to be washed off. I haven't tried anything yet.

In other news, Studio Tech is my new fave foundation.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

TC you can try Vamp it up by WnW. I bought it yesterday. Its like a darkish plum purple. I think it was supposed to be a dupe for the Rihanna one.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:14pm
Love Vamp it UpThumbs Up

I was just thinking about when you start working with nudes for the first time you can come up with some serious duds.   What I found with lipsticks is that I can wear every single color of lipstick and it will look good.  Some are perfect right on applications and others just need some tweaking.   The best fix for a nude that doesn't quite suit you is to line the perimeter of your lips with a darker lipstick (brown or a darker/deeper shade of the shade you want to wear) and it looks like a brand new lipstick but still takes advantage of that new color you like.  Works every time.

Lip Liner just disappears but a second color of lipstick around the perimeter adds a dimension that takes a "no way" lipstick to a "hell yes".   If not for this I would have thrown away at least 10 tubes.   Bright pinks/fuschias for example send my soul into a spiral but if I add a little deep burgundy or deep plum around the perimeter of my lips its gorgeous on me!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:17pm
I'm really liking a lot of wet n wild eyeshadow trios

Edited by jonesable - Mar 05 2014 at 2:21pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

TC you can try Vamp it up by WnW. I bought it yesterday. Its like a darkish plum purple. I think it was supposed to be a dupe for the Rihanna one.

Its a dupe of Cyber.

MAC Cyber Lipstick Dupe Wet N Wild Vamp It Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9899100101102 592>
  Share Topic