BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 601>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

double shot 

This is really gorgeous.  It looks like Black Radiance Tiger Lily.  I was calling it orangy-brown(?)
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 9:51am
still havent gotten that elf order… Ermm

anywho I'm going to the city today.. i should definitely be able to find those la girl concealers.. there are soooo many bss' out there between San fran and oakland… but if i dont have any luck in the first 2-3.. ill just order.  
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:11am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

What do y'all use fan brushes for? I got this one but now I have no idea what to do with it.

I use it to highlight and when I apply my chemical peels....
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 11:40am
oh yes!!!  i will be getting that lip stuff purp recommended.  hopefully i can find at walgreens here.

also, went to the bss yesterday and picked up a few of the nano glosses!  will mos def be getting more!

i also picked up a black lipstick la COLORS in "black velvet" ($1.99).  i have wnw fergie black pagan but i feel like it is a lil dry and applys streaky.  so i put the la COLORS under and the fergie on top.  i likes.
i saw nano had a black gloss...i'll probably get that today.

also picked up some a la COLOR shimmering loose  eye shadow "grape jelly" ($1.99) i  like it.  the brush included sucks so i discarded it.  also, the staying power is a lil questionable.  i will test more  but i will probably still get a few more of these as well...

lastly i got the la GIRL eye shadow palette in "parfait" ($3.99).  haven't used yet...but they seem to swatch nicely. 

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i also picked up a black lipstick la COLORS in "black velvet" ($1.99).  i have wnw fergie black pagan but i feel like it is a lil dry and applys streaky.  so i put the la COLORS under and the fergie on top.  i likes.
i saw nano had a black gloss...i'll probably get that today.

Good idea!   I wish WNW had used the same formula as MegaLast for the Fergie line.  They need to stop being fancy and stick to what works.  That Pagan is a disappointment.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:22pm
yeah that la colors lipstick is very moist creamy so the dryness of the fergie on top still gives that matte finish.

and I like the other fergie shades it just this one goes on patchy and streaky...boooooo
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:26pm
tried the black opal foundation stick.. 
i think suede mocha is my color.. i didnt mix it with the hazelnut. at first it seemed a smidge dark but i think it looks okay now.. but i dont think i like full coverage.. i wanted to wipe it off but I'm too lazy to re-do. 

also i think i did the bright eyed thing.. its not super noticeable though.. 
i had a sample of number 8 and 8.5 mac match master foundation and the 8 is def too light so i put that under my eyes and i think it helped the overall look. 
i tried the warm berry black radiance blush and i def like it more than raspberry.. 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:28pm

black lipstick?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:29pm
lol.  i was more testing it out.  i don't really know where i would go with it on.  but I've seen it done on others really cute...lol
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

tried the black opal foundation stick.. 
i think suede mocha is my color.. i didnt mix it with the hazelnut. at first it seemed a smidge dark but i think it looks okay now.. but i dont think i like full coverage.. i wanted to wipe it off but I'm too lazy to re-do. 

also i think i did the bright eyed thing.. its not super noticeable though.. 
i had a sample of number 8 and 8.5 mac match master foundation and the 8 is def too light so i put that under my eyes and i think it helped the overall look. 
i tried the warm berry black radiance blush and i def like it more than raspberry.. 

Some people mix it with a embroyolisse (I know I that's misspelled) moisturizer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style