Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 590>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:37pm
i think they can easily be depotted.  the packaging is thick but that is because the color actually flips up to reveal a brush and mirror...which i never use lol

she shows the mirror brush part at around 3:00.  she has 7 and does some swatches too...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Mar 02 2014 at 1:42pm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:43pm
Okay I can depot those easy.   I have to have some of these. 

And I found these swatches of La Femme.  OMG.  I can't believe these colors.  $2.50 each:

lafemme blush copy La Femme Blush: Review, Swatches, Photos

lafemme blushes 1 La Femme Blush: Review, Swatches, Photos Top Row L to R: Bordeaux, Red, Sienna, Cinnabar, Magenta

lafemme blushes 2 La Femme Blush: Review, Swatches, Photos Bottom Row L to R: Orange, Coral Spice, Fuchsia, Golden Ruby, Purple Passion

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 02 2014 at 1:43pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:51pm
omg!  when i was researching blushes i ran across a video of this girl with beeeeyouteeeful peachy shade on from la femme.   i only went with la girl because i found them in my local bss and i didn't want to bother with ordering online...lol 

i want all of the la femme now too....i need help....Cry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 1:55pm
LOL Me too!!  This is a disaster TC.  I'm supposed to be done with my Spring update.  I can't believe all these purples.  And this is only SOME of the colors.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 02 2014 at 1:55pm
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 2:00pm
I love my la femme blushes !

Now I want to order more
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 2:40pm
Kfoxx, yes this is the best thread eva! The prices(and color payoff) are perfect so that I can experiment with different looks and colors that everyone suggests. This is the most fun I've had with make up.Big smile

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

So milani is halfway decent?  I bought some eyeshadow once. It looked so pretty in the package.  It was ashy as fucc with barely any pigment when I put it on.  Did i get a bad batch?

luv their polishes tho.
I have a blush like this. I literally have to stab the the blush with my blush brush to loosen it up before I try to use it. Otherwise it barely goes on.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 2:55pm
So ladies.  I'm obsessed with finding my exact shade in Covergirl Queen 3 in 1.  Has anyone tried this?  I bought 2.  One (Q815 Brulee) was perfect for my daughter and the other was a little light and pink (Q805 Amber Glow)  for me.  I can mix with another shade to get my perfect shade but what I love is the matte finish.   The only other foundation that gives me this finish is Mary Kay Medium Coverage.   The best part for me is that once it dries it stays put and doesn't make my concealer work a fail by making it come off as I apply my foundation.   I think Q825 is going to work for me. 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i kinda want this black radiance.. its kinda like mac heroine but not matte.. I'm not sure how i feel about that. ill see how i feel when i get to the stores today.. definitely going to the bss too. 

That purple is pretty but I have a feeling it will look like sh*t on me.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:10pm
Just was at 2 bss' and they didn't have la girls.. Only la colors...
:-/

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 3:23pm
Where do u find La femme blushes?! The golden ruby and Bordeaux swatches look gorgeous.Heart
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 590>