Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:19pm

thanks kfoxx. ill pick up some 

going now
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:48pm
I got these at Rite Aid last night for .74 Cents.  I was surprised how nicely they applied and the colors are so pretty.   I got 4 of the tints and 4 of the lipsticks. 

Black Radiance Indelibly Sheer Lip Tint, Black Raspberry

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

10000% co-sign on dr bronners for cleaning brushes.  it is the bomb.com

i also use a flexirod (you could probably use any long skinny rod like item) to dry my brushes upside down.  i take a rubber band and to hold the brush handles to the end the flexirod and stand/lean the flexirod up against a wall...with the brush bristles facing downward...with a towel under....this is perfect for when i am traveling...

I have a Pro-sonic (Knockoff Clarisonic) and cleaning was hard until i remembered i had a teensy bit of Dr Bronners peppermint! So i"ve been using that but it finished, i drip drip drip it out and then i added water and it STEEL got it cleaned. I'm gonna buy the lavender tomorrow

I have gone to numerous makeup store, makeup corners and makeup crevices and no one has that anti feather milani pencil i have 2 more places to check tomorrow and then I'm burning this entire island downAngry

Speaking of flexi rods why did i see not one but 2 young ladies in flexi-rods at school? Going to sit in front of the teacher with flexi-rods in their hair (the one today matched her orange top to her flexirods? I weepCry

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:02pm
I blame all of this on this thread

Nanacoco- Choco Latte, Love After and Dancing Star
LA Girls HD concealer Dark Cocoa and Beautiful Bronze
LA Girls Mineral Pressed Powder
Cherimoya 4 toned Mineral Bronzer

Im still looking for the LA Girls lipstick they have some nice colors
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 7:26pm
^Lol! You're about to be looking extra good.Cool

LA Girl Chestnut concealer is perfecto for my face! I wore it today and didn't need anything else. It goes on smooth, consistency is nice, blends in easy with your skintone and the color stays true during the day.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 8:11pm
I'll say it again. NYX lipsticks...they're really nice.Thumbs Up

I'm going to do my full face this weekend and start practicing.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:17pm
so i picked up two L.A. Girl concealers

expresso and chestnut

i like them both. they are almost the same i will purchase more...

and I got a matte NYX lipstick

the lipstick is a little lighter than what i expected but its cute I will have to pair it with some liner.

All for 10$Thumbs Up
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 9:23pm
I just made the mistake of going on retailmenot.com and saw that drugstore.com is supposedly doing up to 60% off of hair, skin care, and makeup products...

Why oh why...off to see if its true.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:28am
So I did it. Shame on me. If I ever buy another makeup brush again it'll be too soon.

Edited by liesnalibis - Mar 01 2014 at 3:32am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 3:36am
I've never understood people setting a liquid foundation with a powder...foundation. Two foundations. 

I just don't get it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6768697071 592>