Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm not even coming back into this thread. I've been a bad bad girl.

LOL

At least come tell us what you like when you get your stuff Hug

Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:42am
I also got the new elf lipsticks some weeks ago. The studio ones. I really like them. Creamy and moisturising and the colours are wearable for me. Except the buff shade. I bought all 10 shades. Wet n wild mega last next. Might order off drugstore.. that way I'll get some black radiance too.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:42am
Embryolisse and Crown Brush on hautelook today... i'm such a brush hoarder
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Embryolisse and Crown Brush on hautelook today... i'm such a brush hoarder

You like? I been researching......lmksLOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:53am
The 24 hr cream is good... I've been eyeing the radiance booster for sometime now, it's marked down $20 bucks and in my cart... still thinking tho.

I will say the creams are on the heavy side. Which could be good or bad depending on your skin type..

Edited by Rumbera - Feb 27 2014 at 11:55am
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:56am
Wet n' Wild has finally reached Ireland so I am planning to buy the Megalast lipstick. I already swatched them on my hand, soooo pigmented they are a success here. So many are amazed by the lasting power and pigmentation.  I want to buy 4 of them for starter.

They are € 2.99  (euro)  ._______________. I am jealous it is so cheap in the US.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:06pm
I love the new maybelline color tatto in caramel...
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Soratachi Soratachi wrote:

Wet n' Wild has finally reached Ireland so I am planning to buy the
Megalast lipstick. I already swatched them on my hand, soooo pigmented
they are a success here. So many are amazed by the lasting power and
pigmentation.  I want to buy 4 of them for starter.

They are € 2.99  (euro)  ._______________. I am jealous it is so cheap in the US.

I know right. I have to order through a friend and she'll bring them with her when she's coming my way. Lol
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:26pm
ok ladies...just picked up a new wet and wild spring 2014 palette...walking the red carper...or something like that...I likes...

this lady talks about it in her video ff to :58...she also does a swatch of a few of the shades...

also picked up the melani blush in coralina Heart  will be wearing it this weekend to a brunch i'm going to.

lastly I picked up the garnier moisturizer gel midna recommended.  so far so good!  I think it will really come in handy when it gets hot...

still on the hunt for a good drug store setting spray...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Feb 27 2014 at 12:27pm
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:35pm
Here is a very detailed post on the ELF Setting spray and the many uses for make up.

http://www.phyrra.net/2013/10/best-ways-use-e-l-f-studio-makeup-mist-set.html

I love eyeshadows but I need a tutorial on how to apply on hooded eyelid. An idiot proof guide to be precise LOLCry.

I want to buy those wet and wild palette and store them in the magnetic empty eyeshadow palette I find on ebay, the Z palette dupes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 592>
  Share Topic