BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 600>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:14am
There are hella brush sets on ebay but no real way of knowing if they're worth a damn...

Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Ladies any recommendations on brow sets or coutour kits for black woman?
thanks 
I have the sleek contour set in dark...

I got the elf dark one but don't' use as much lately.  I think the other one I have is black opal or black radiance but I didn't like the brown shade (too red).  I've been using the Milani Brown fix for a while.  I only use the darkest shade but the highlight shade is actually really pretty:

I'm thinking about adding this Jordana one just because its also made by Milani and very inexpensiveLOL

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

There are hella brush sets on ebay but no real way of knowing if they're worth a damn...

I tend to stay away from ebay for brushes because there are so many fakes.  Some may be perfectly good but you have to search for info outside of ebay to confirm the quality I think. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:39am
This thread has gotten me out of my makeup rut.. i've actually done a couple of eyeshadow looks this lately.

However, I'm in love love love with contouring (daytime)... Once you get the hang of it LIFE CHANGER !LOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 10:51am
My main focus is perfecting this craft ^^ (contour & highlight)..... I'm working on it...Cool
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

This thread has gotten me out of my makeup rut.. i've actually done a couple of eyeshadow looks this lately.

However, I'm in love love love with contouring (daytime)... Once you get the hang of it LIFE CHANGER !LOL

Yep...LOL....I tryna perfect that bronzy nude contour for summer.....I will be rocking this look with thin liner and lashes and some matte bright lips or nude gloss......Im tryna get my Brazilian swimsuit model onLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:41am
so the brown parts are where the contour goes.. and the light parts are where the highlighter goes? 

that would give me my old face back until i lose this fat on it. 

any great vids on it? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:42am
idk who I'm kidding.. 
if youre still working on it theres no way i could do it anytime soon without looking like a fool 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:43am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Sometimes I wear eyeshadow, and If I do decide to wear eyeshadow, I stick to basic beige, gold, and brown colors or soft muted colors. Definitely no smoky eye, especially with black shadows. TO ME, that's more of a night time look.

Yes neutral eyes is the way to go for work and with that look you can just add some "smoke" to it at night and have a whole new look.  

Also seems like there a much better nude lip options for me now that make the look complete.   My little spring shopping spree has given me 5 "nudey" lips colors that look really good with our skin. 

Thanks to you guys and this threadHeart
Thanks ladies!Big smile
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:43am
Yass Sandy !!!!!!!!!!

Coco... It takes time, i'll always be working on it and tweaking it because that is me. It's really not that hard you gotta get in the mirror and learn the contours of your face.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 600>