Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:36am
This is on sale. I've had the smaller one for a few years now and I've never used it. 

Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:45am
I forget if it was mentioned already but CVS has Black Radiance on sale.  I picked up the baked blushes in Warm Berry and Toasted Almond.  Warm Berry is sooo bright.  Would look bomb on dark skin.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:51am
@Foxx, did you find a local place that sells the Nanacoco lip glosses, or did you order online? If so, what site did you order from?

I've always meant to buy either a BH Cosmetics or Coastal Scents palette, but I never got around to it. One of those big 88 or 120 colors. I might finally order one.

Anyone have one or both...our can recommend another big palette with lots of colors? I don't really NEED it, but I want it.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:00am
Shady I had the 88 original and the 88 shimmer a few years ago but I lost them somehow. The lip palette was the only one I could find. I also gave an 88 shimmer as a gift and she loved it. They were good. I recently ordered another 88 shimmer and the metal mania. I haven't used them yet. But overall they are good. elf shadows are the ones you have to be careful with but I guess you get what you pay for.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:52am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

@Foxx, did you find a local place that sells the Nanacoco lip glosses, or did you order online? If so, what site did you order from?

I bought these from Sam's Beauty for $2.99.  That was the best price I could find online but I will be looking for othersLOL

http://www.samsbeauty.com/
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:26am
Thank you ladies!

I really need to stay away from that Sam's Beauty website. I went crazy there a year or so ago lol. That's when I found out they had Ruby Kisses and stocked up.

I always find myself in that Buy 1, Get 1 Free section buying stuff just cuz it's Buy 1, Get 1 Free.

ETA: I might be thinking of beautysupplyonline.com tho.

Edited by ShadyLady - Feb 25 2014 at 8:27am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:17am
Girl I can't resist the buy 1, get 1 free.  Bobby pins, cotton pads, hair caps, eyelashes, accessories.  Chile!!!!!LOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:35am
ughhh elf's hd powder is sold out!! it shall be mine though...Cry
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:41am

elf's powder is great
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:34am
found the nanacoco glosses in my bss.
hidden desire and uptown girl.

I wore hidden desire to work today and I lllllooovvvveee it
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 601>