Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:44pm
sephora does.. they use the returned items as testers

i never bothered taking back makeup though.. but i learned that when i took back some philosophy vit c powder that hurt me 

Edited by coconess - Feb 23 2014 at 9:48pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:17pm
I think I should have bought Nutmeg in Black Opal. I don't think that's what I bought.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:45pm
i think i need beautiful bronze.. i got hazelnut 

i didnt try it though 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:47pm
Did y'all watch youtube vids of people swatching the colors? They're pretty true to the actual colors in person.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:28pm
I hate my nails. They are nice and big and long and beautifully shaped and I get compliments on them but I think their width works against them. They don't even fit the nails they sell in the store. They never grow much beyond the tips of my fingers. They are flatter than other people's nails so they don't have that natural protection that comes with being bowed and narrow. So they tend to break a lot before they reach the tips. Like they will break at a point on the side of my thumbs before the area even reaches the top. But whatever, at least they are not square and stubby like baby nails. 

Cool story bro. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:49pm
Maybe she can just get some manicures to make them look extra purdy if she doesn't like them? She better work dem nails!LOL

I was told earlier in this thread moisturizer will help the side splits.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:54pm
LoL that my about my nails. I was just saying cool story before someone else beat me to it. I'll try the moisturizer thing though.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 12:23am
Oh okay. lol I thought you had copied it from somewhere. Slay mentioned it earlier in the thread about moisture. I hope it works for our nails because splits are horrible if they break off low.Cry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:22am
Yes star we talked about nails (page 23) and then started a nails thread. 

Hell yes you can return makeup.  Almost everyone has a no questions policy because they know damn well they need to have samples and they don't.   Even online stores are good about returning due to the colors being wrong. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think i need beautiful bronze.. i got hazelnut 

i didnt try it though 

Or she might be the Carob color?   The Black Opal site or online beauty supply stores have a better selection of colors. 

Black Opal Foundation

There is another one called Suede Mocha.  I'll look for some swatches.  

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 24 2014 at 8:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 601>
  Share Topic