BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 600>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im gonna go exchange that black opal lipstick that fell apart.. and the loreal and black opal stick.. 

im gonna go to a walmart in a ghettoer city.. I've never been there but yea hopefully they'll have some darker options 

i may pick up the black radiance bronzers too and a few other things 

Why don't you use ebay?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:39pm
i guess i could do that.. 

uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:19am
Oooh, oooh, I have makeup questions! Drugstore, but not really, I'm hoping someone can help me out tho.

I am using Ben Nye's banana powder over my undereye highlight, and I've noticed that it separates after a little bit of time on my face. does anyone else experience this? I"m trying to figure out why, is it reacting with the formula of my concealer? (Mac Pro Longwear). Is it because it's a loose powder so it doesn't "stick" well? is it reacting poorly with my primer or my finishing spray? my brush? yo no se. I really like the powder color, it tones down the brightness of the concealer while still being light enough to act as a highlight, so if I have to switch something else out, I don't mind doing that.

Also, I wanna try out the La Girl pro concealers, but they don't sell them in my area so I have to order them online. Anybody know what the dupe is to nc42 in Mac's concealer?

Thank You!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 7:33am
oh, and my contribution.

Yay for Maybelline volum express mascara (my favorite mascara, hands down), Wet n Wild's liquid eyeliner (goes on wet, mattes out when it dries, great staying power), Revlon's Color Stay foundation, Elf's Finishing Spray, La Colors mineral blush, Sonia Kashuk brushes. oh and a moment of silence for L'oreal's Hip gel eyeliner. The creamiest, most malleable, longest-wearing liner I have ever used. discontinued. 

a F*ck no, spaghetti-os to Maybelline Falsies mascara ( I had 4 giant eyelashes after they decided to clump together), ELF's gel liner (dried out in two days, true story), Nyx's neutral eyeshadows (not pigmented enough, verrry chalky). 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:19am
Unattainable, I notice a lot if YouTubers say that you have to let the Ben Nye powder warm up. A lot of them sit it on, let it rest a few minutes, then pat it in.

Have you tried letting it warm up like that?

And I agree with you about Maybelline Falsies. Had my damn eyelashes looking like roach legs. And then every time you wash your face, you're washing these lil black things off of your face. Hate it!
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:07pm
stupid questions coming Embarrassed ....what is the right way to remove makeup? are there any particular products i should use? Big smile
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:39pm
bought elf studio kabuki brush.is it any good?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:11pm
Shady Lady, never thought about that I'll try it, thank you!!! and yes, there were black flecks all over my cheeks that would smudge when I tried to flick 'em away. hated it!

Zolloh, I use coconut oil to take off my eye make up ( let it sit for like 30 seconds, then rub GENTLY). Then wash my face with my cleanser.

Jonesable, I've never used a kabuki though that one has good reviews. If it picks up product and doesn't absorb too much, doesn't shed, and blends well then you have a winner. If that doesn't work, I like a stippling brush for foundation.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

stupid questions coming Embarrassed ....what is the right way to remove makeup? are there any particular products i should use? Big smile

Neutrogena Oil Free makeup remover works great for eyemakeup. For the face I use Aveeno Clear Complexion cleansing pads.
mzbritt View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbritt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

bought elf studio kabuki brush.is it any good?

I love the elf kabuki brush. Blends foundation in really well
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style