BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 593>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:42pm
ladies i meant to mention that loreal does something different with their cool/warm thing.  i think it is opposite of mac or something like that.  let me see if i can find that video i saw on it...brb...
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:57pm
hmmmm....this lady is saying she uses c7...

ff to 3:47 to see her apply powder...
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:00pm
Best eyeliner.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:01pm
didnt watch yet.. but if she's c7.. I'm definitely not even gonna open that. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:05pm
[QUOTE=ThoughtCouture]ladies i meant to mention that loreal does something different with their cool/warm thing.  i think it is opposite of mac or something like that.  let me see if i can find that video i saw on it...brb...[/QUOTE]

nevermind.  it actually think it is mac that does everything reverse of everyone else...anyway, i couldn't find the video i was thinking about...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im indecisive.

Hmmm.  I wonder if this is that Capricorn anal perfectionist crap because I'm the same wayLOL.  I can literally stay in the make-up section of any store for about 2 hours and STILL not be able to decide what I want. 

Yeah that C7 probably won't work and TC is right they have something odd going on with their Cool vs. Warm I think because the C7 would be okay for me but its too pink and looks "ashy" and light on my skin.  Anyway you're probably more like a 8 or 9.

I'm usually able to wear any color used by ColoredBeautiful on Youtube but I don't have to mix a darker shade in the way she does.   No wait I'm lying.  Everything I tried in her color I had to exchange for a lighter shade and/or it was really read on me.  She mixes every damn thingLOL!

Maybe Destiny Goldie or African Export or Tiffany might be the color you're looking for?  What do you think?

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 19 2014 at 8:51pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:20pm
Okay African export said she uses Suede Mocha in Black Opal stick.  You might have to either go to the rite aid in the hood or order online. 

ETA:  I don't know why her videos won't play.  She uses 9.5 in Loreal True Match.  I've never seen that one in the store. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 19 2014 at 8:32pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

it is mac that does everything reverse of everyone else...anyway, i couldn't find the video i was thinking about...

Probably.  MAC is completely backwards.  They don't even really cater to us yet.  I'm sick of them. Hmphf!

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 19 2014 at 8:21pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Please no one waste your money on those Revlon color burst matte balms. The consistency is grainy and does not give you a good finish at all unless you use something else on top which defeats the purpose. I'm returning it back to Walgreens. SMH

I could kiss you!! I almost did not even 20 mins ago but its $11 plus tax in the drugstore vs $5 at the variety store so i said i'd get it tomorrow. The drugstore has no B.Opal lip prodcuts only for skin and a few eyeshadows, strange.

Kfoxx i was wondering abt the B.Opal lipstick smell too, while its not overpowering (3/10) it reminds me off how lipstick used to smell like lipstick back in the dayCry and i was thinking YUCKKKKKK i thought the cosmetics industry moved away from that lol

ETA LAWWWDDD AHHH MASSSSIII they opened a MAC store here in Kingston last year and the amount of chicks walking around looking like oompa loompas thinking they fly as fugg increased by 20%Cry but you cant tell them nothing cause its MAC and they paid good money for that ishCry

Edited by Diane (35) - Feb 19 2014 at 8:24pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:27pm
I guess I got used to it because I don't even remember what it smells like.  I don't like the way the liquid smells but again it kind of fades after a few minutes.   I don't know whats going on with that DianeLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 593>
  Share Topic