BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 584>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I bought all the lipsticks Black Opal lipsticks on sale at RiteAid.... 75% off paid 1.81 each..

thanks kfoxx for adding to my addiction.

Don't thank me too fastOuch  I actually did NOT like them.  They smell funny and they seem too dry.  Could be just the one I opened but I was disappointed.   Rite Aid has an awesome return policy so I might be taking these back.  They were supposed to the be awesome marked down from $7.50 to $1.81 but no so much.  Let me know what you think. 

Arggggh Foxx... I'll report back after I open them tonight
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:37pm
I'm thinking about just ordering everything I want from Drugstore.com instead of roaming around, picking up bits and pieces as I find them.

Has anyone here ever used them?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:57pm
Drugstore.com been like my crack dealer for 2yrs nowLOL.  They have 20% of beauty products all the time.   Walgreens is connected with them somehow too and has similar stuff.  They have 20% off all items right now until the 22nd.  And CVS has 30% off right now.   
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:01pm
I adore you Foxx!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:05pm
Please remember that if you get addictedCry

Rumy is gonna kill me if she hates that lipstick like I didUnhappyLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:08pm
so i ended up with 2 lipsticks.. one black opal (its already fallen apart Ermm) and one black radiance.. 

the 2 black radiance baked blushes that i mentioned 

the black opal foundation stick 

loreal true match powder (in C7 but i think it'll be too light.. and i dont think I'm 'cool' but they were out of the neutral cocoa one which was darker) 

and a brush 

i really wanted an under eye concealer but i didnt know what to get.. black opal didnt have the right color in that.. and all them white woman ones darkest was still too light i think. 

i wanted to lip liners and a peachy/gold eye liner.. but i wasnt feeling well and was in there too long as it was.. 
next time 

Edited by coconess - Feb 19 2014 at 7:10pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:13pm
Coco I bought C7 yesterday and its looks too light.   You might have to go to the "hood" to find your colors.   Let me know how the black opal stick works for you.  You can always mix with something "too dark" if you have something like that. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

so i ended up with 2 lipsticks.. one black opal (its already fallen apart Ermm) and one black radiance.. 

the 2 black radiance baked blushes that i mentioned 

the black opal foundation stick 

loreal true match powder (in C7 but i think it'll be too light.. and i dont think I'm 'cool' but they were out of the neutral cocoa one which was darker) 

and a brush 

i really wanted an under eye concealer but i didnt know what to get.. black opal didnt have the right color in that.. and all them white woman ones darkest was still too light i think. 

i wanted to lip liners and a peachy/gold eye liner.. but i wasnt feeling well and was in there too long as it was.. 
next time 

Why didn't you just drive around or wait until you found what you needed?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:24pm
ugh.. idk what color you are exactly kfoxx.. but if it was probably too light for you it'll probably be too light for me.. i just have a feeling. 

star, i put my stuff down and went and sat in the car for like at least 20 minutes cus i felt like i was gonna pass out and like i needed to get in the cart to sit down.. but i went back in and i feel like overall i was in there for like 2 hours.. 
im indecisive. i like how in the other stores there are ppl who will give me opinions..and i can try it on.. i'm a makeup beginner.. like you i really dont wear it much (its probably been weeks since ive put on foundation) and i be lost. Ouch 
theres too much stuff. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 19 2014 at 7:26pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:38pm
I'm pretty sure this black opal will be too light too.. i do have a too dark ysl that i could mix with though.. 

we'll see. 
or there are other stores i could try.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures