Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 586>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:27pm
I like these about $6 at CVS.

Elf bronzer, I contour lightly with the darkest shade. 

Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Aww cokes.  I hope you found good stuff.  Let us know. 

KK That is another one of my fav. WNW palletes.  I'm betting sunburned in the other one.   But I have them all and I'm trying really hard not to buy the new ones.  Watch Kmart have them for a $1.00 and I won't be able to resistDisapprove

For a buck, girl you betta get them lol. At Walgreen's you can take an instant $1 off of the new palettes. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:35pm
Not makeup, but still important!

Ladies, I have finally found a GOOD sunblock!

For years I have dealt with sunblocks that make me look greasy and or put a white cast on my face.

Even the ones that claimed not to did exactly that. So I take a trip to Amazon knowing better is out there and I come across Neutrogena Age Shield in SPF 110. I've had experiences with Neutrogena and Neutrogena isn't perfect to me because I've used sunscreens of theirs before like the dry/sheer touch which  definitely wasn't dry because it greased my face up.

But the reviews for this age shield one on Amazon were VERY high so I decided to give this one a chance and.. wow.

I LOVE IT! It's actually a bit thicker than I expected and it leaves a VERY slight white cast that disappears quickly. And it actually does not leave my skin shiny! Amazingly, it helps keep my face matte.

I use the Maybelline Fit Me foundation and y'all know how moisturizing that foundation is. It NEEDS to be set with powder because it's dewy from the get go. When I use this sunblock under my makeup, my skin actually stays nice and I don't look crisco'd up by the end of the day. I did not expect this sunscreen to have a POSITIVE effect on my makeup nor do I think it's supposed to. But it's fantastic to wear under makeup!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037LOQQI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I wasn't even checking for the high spf, 55 is usually enough for me but hey, 110 is cool too!

I also recently changed my daily moisturizer from Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream (I still use it at night since it's pretty rich) to Garnier's Moisture Rescue Gel Cream Moisturizer which is light but effective! That could also play a role in my makeup's improvement in daily longevity.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:39pm
Hmmm.  So the whiteness fades, that might be worth a try.

I use CeraVe morning and night because thats what my doctor recommended but I want something more moisturizing.  I might have to try that Garnier. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:40pm
CVS online has a 30% off coupon.  30DEAL.  I broke down and got some of the new Milani lippiesEmbarrassed
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:43pm
I bought all the lipsticks Black Opal lipsticks on sale at RiteAid.... 75% off paid 1.81 each..

thanks kfoxx for adding to my addiction.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:44pm
Oh, they also had the two new Milani blushes at CVS but no me gusta the colors.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:53pm
What??? Those blushes look so pretty online.  Well the Bella Rosa one looks nice.  The other one might be too yt girl. 

Bella Rosa

Bella Rosa is a gorgeous warm toned pink. It’s too light to be considered a reddish toned burgundy but it does have pink undertones. Trust me a little goes a long way with this blush.
Milani Cosmetics Matte Baked Blush Bella Rosa Milani Cosmetics Matte Baked Blush Bella Rosa

Deliziosa Pink

Deliziosa Pink is a cool toned pink. One may need to be careful with this one as it can come off ashy on some skin tones. I think the best wear for this blush would be apply it to the apples of your cheek but then pair it with another darker toned pink blush.
Milani Cosmetics Matte Baked Blush Pink Deliziosa

Milani Cosmetics Matte Baked Blush Pink Deliziosa
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I bought all the lipsticks Black Opal lipsticks on sale at RiteAid.... 75% off paid 1.81 each..

thanks kfoxx for adding to my addiction.

Don't thank me too fastOuch  I actually did NOT like them.  They smell funny and they seem too dry.  Could be just the one I opened but I was disappointed.   Rite Aid has an awesome return policy so I might be taking these back.  They were supposed to the be awesome marked down from $7.50 to $1.81 but no so much.  Let me know what you think. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:00pm
Please no one waste your money on those Revlon color burst matte balms. The consistency is grainy and does not give you a good finish at all unless you use something else on top which defeats the purpose. I'm returning it back to Walgreens. SMH
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3334353637 586>
  Share Topic