BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 601>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:51am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

would that chaffing gel be good for people with dry skin? 

why didnt anyone come back and comment on which color worked for them in the black opal foundation stick? 

I haven't tried mine yet. I don't really wear makeup but when I do it's usually my tried and true Studio Fix or Studio Fix Fluid (not lately with the fluid).
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:52am
what color are you in the studio fix?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:52am
All palettes are on sale at Coastal Scents. They have the Revealed palette which is supposed to be similar to the Naked palettes but me being a snob I want the real thing.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:57am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

what color are you in the studio fix?

A few years ago I used to use a combo of NW45 and NC50 (which alone I think are ridiculous shades) but I went to MAC last year and discovered N7 (in the powder, not sure if they have it in fluid). It wasn't out back when I was a real MAC head. It's a perfect blend of the two.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:59am
ok
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:12am
since my soup destination is in the area.. and i gotta kill 1.5 hours before they open.. gonna run to walmart and see what i can find.. hopefully it won't be that bad since its early.. I might stop by walgreens if they dont have anything for me.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 2:13pm
I'm at the store and idk what else to get..

I have a few of the black radiance blushes (toasted almond and raspberry) and the black opal foundation stick.. I should have gone through the thread better..
Can anyone name anymore must haves of the top of your head?

Edited by coconess - Feb 19 2014 at 2:15pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I like that it goes on natural looking and is buildable.

Ugh.. Hazelnut is the darkest they have left and from the stillshot of this vid.. It's lookin like it'll be too light..
Unless it was the lighting and unless she has on stuff under..
There was one hazelnut open and I put a little on my hand and it looked okay.. But my hand is probably lighter than my face..
I'll get it anyway
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:08pm
Most products I've tried from L'Oreal are good, but their prices bothers me for drugstore. I could put a couple of more dollars with it and go department for all that? Anyway, I'm a neutral gal, Vanity by Wet N Wild is a great cheap palette. 

Edited by KottonKandy - Feb 19 2014 at 3:09pm
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 3:19pm
Aww cokes.  I hope you found good stuff.  Let us know. 

KK That is another one of my fav. WNW palletes.  I'm betting sunburned in the other one.   But I have them all and I'm trying really hard not to buy the new ones.  Watch Kmart have them for a $1.00 and I won't be able to resistDisapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 601>