Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 327>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:30pm
^ELF Studio Lip Lock is $3. I like it but the crank push up thingy broke on me. I managed to buy another one and get two for the price of one...come for me target!Stern SmileLOL

http://www.theglamorousgleam.com/2013/06/the-only-lip-liner-youll-ever-need-e-l-f-studio-lip-lock-pencil.html
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:40pm
I have to rewatch the video because I was caught up in her accent. I was thinking "I wanna talk like that!"
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:42pm
dang, i went to walgreens just for some midol and spent over $100 on the Milani, Black Radiance, Wet & Wild and Jordana sections Pinch....now i can play in makeup, eff these cramps Big smile...i  picked a bit of everything: foundation, pressed powder, eyeliners, lipgloss, mascara, primer and bronzer

any other vids of dark skinned makeup applications? Geek
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I have to rewatch the video because I was caught up in her accent. I was thinking "I wanna talk like that!"

I'll teach you, for a feeEvil Smile

CC thanks I doubt I'll find that out here but I'll still pay 4-7X the price for E.L.F not even just the Pro stuff the regular one dollar stuff tooDead

I bought Black Opal Fantasia Plum but IDK how i feel about it my cousina nd her freind said its gorgeous on me but IDK man. Searched online and saw that the shade is actually discontinued lol women were begging black opal.com to bring back the colour and old formula and here there were at least 5 more tubes in the storeShocked 

ETA GYAALLLLLLLLLLL that's what i should do yes, $20 a tube is fair excluding shipping of course. This weekend I'm hitting the big makeup stores and seeing what they have, I'm always saying we dont have xyz but i'm often pleasantly surprised
My bestie is a makeup girl Lips blush and eyeshadow only (her skin looks as if she's wearing foundation WENCH) and she stays in Milani it's her heartbeat and nyx

Edited by Diane (35) - Feb 18 2014 at 11:17pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 11:02pm
^You better buy up those 5 tubes, resell them on ebay and use that money to order some ELF and other marked up US makeup brands.

Get dat cash!Cool
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:08am
Zollah got her weight up man!!   I hope you enjoy everythingClap.  Milani has the prettiest make up.

Diane the Milani lip products are very, very moisturizing.  I'm going to try the lip lock cc mentioned and I've ordered the anti-feathering TC suggested. 

I have used the Mabelline 24hours quite a bit and it does have staying power but I want/need moisture all day.   Pigmented lip gloss is great because you can throw it in your purse and freshen it up without even looking. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:16am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by whitrhymes whitrhymes wrote:

This isn't technically makeup, but the best primer I've ever used is Monistat chafing relief powder-gel. No shine all day long and it doesn't break me out. This stuff is the GOAT. Seriously.

What???  This is crazy!!!!  I want to try it so bad nowLOL

The description says it creates a barrier on your skin.

monistat chafing relief gel smashbox foundation primer Monistat Makes a Face Primer? Well, Sort Of...

So I purchased this monistat gel yesterday.  Same color and consistency of primer.

It is AMAZING!!!!   As soon as I put it on I noticed that it is very silky and it mattified even the olliest parts of my face.   Then I put on concealer and wow!  The application was smoother than ever before.  When I added foundation my skin looked extremely smooth and still matte.   I never make it past the first hour before my makeup looks like I put it on a while ago because as soon as I go from concealer to foundation the concealer is barely there.   Not anymore!   This stuff is the perfect, perfect primer and mattifier.  

Definitely pick this up and try it before buying any more primers!!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 8:24am
Yeh monistat works well for me in the winter.  I have 2 tubes somewhere.  I need to find them lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:33am
would that chaffing gel be good for people with dry skin? 

why didnt anyone come back and comment on which color worked for them in the black opal foundation stick? 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:43am

my dermatologist told me to stop using primers, but when I did I used smashbox light primer

I tried the regular formula and the dark spot correction but always came back to the light formula
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 327>