Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:04pm

yes.  that liquid lip color is very moisturizing and long lasting.  i think i want to pick up that orchid color as well...

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:05pm
what?  the milani baked blushes are $10???
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Have Black Opal foundation sticks been discussed... All day coverage better than MAC... a few celeb makeup artist replace and put in Mac tubes..Celebs love it..lol

I wonder why they feel the need to do that...smh...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

what?  the milani baked blushes are $10???

Ouch I forgot to say how much they were.  Yes a little pricier than others but MAC quality or better.   Try Kmart too because they are my secret weapon for sales.   The stay marking stuff down 2 or 3 dollars.  Walmart has them for around $7.99 and Milani has them for the same.  I bought mine from slow ass Cherry Culture and they were about 30% off at that the time.  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:30pm
ok i will check meijers...they have cheaper prices sometimes...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:30pm
Let us not forget about Destiny Godley's ginormous Milani haul.

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:35pm
Thats the one I have(toasted almond). And my friend has a beautiful berry toned one from them. I haven seen the new ones...now im going to be on a hunt. This blk radiance blushes are so beautifully pigmented.  I apply it lightly with my real teqniques blush brush and I love the natural warmth it gives.

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Black radiance baked blushes are the bomb

Hey Jaim..... Have you seen the new ones yet ? I can't find them

I think that everyone should have Toasted Almond Baked blush in there collection... everyone of y'all
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:45pm
Nah Goldie.  How you gonna NOT swatch these for a sista.  I'm mad at her now.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:03pm
Rite Aid had 75% off Black Radiance Lip Sticks (normally around $7.50ea) and a few Wet N Wild polishes for 75% off so $.24 cents and $.49.  It was fun. 

CVS has the 2014 Milani line and its all gorgeous in the store.   I had to stop myself from buying any of the new Lip Glosses and stains and shiny lippies.  They didn't have the matte blushes so I was able to leave w/o buying anything.  I know I won't be able to do that twice so I have some discount code searching to do.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 18 2014 at 8:03pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:31pm
its odd.. we have cvs but i NEVER go there.. like i can probably count how many times I've been there in my life on 1 hand.. and most of those was probably just cus i was out of state.. 
idk why.. 

ill go look there if i see nothing at walgreens 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 592>
  Share Topic