BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 593>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:32am
Was it a yt owned/managed store y'all stole from? Cause if it was, I'm not upset. I'm just not.LOL

My mom did the same with nailpolish one day while shopping and she felt a little bad. It was from Walmart so I had no fukks to give.

Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ok, ordering Topaz/nutmeg sticks.

Kfoxx, you're red tone mention is reminding me of the make up sold in the mall. I forgot the name of it but it is for Black women but red as hell!LOL

You talking about fasion fair. It had black women looking all types of orange and red.

I was shocked when I was in Japan, they sold it in the store on base. A lot of Filipinas wore it and it looked good on them.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 1:14pm
I'vE acciDentally taken lipsticks in lip glosses out of stores without paying.

I always put them down in the cart because I hate when tHey fall outta that upper basket part. Then just my luck,I put a case of water or something heavy I don't feel like lifting on it, and the next thing I know I have a free lipstick.

I make sure I check under my big items now tho.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Was it a yt owned/managed store y'all stole from? Cause if it was, I'm not upset. I'm just not.LOL

My mom did the same with nailpolish one day while shopping and she felt a little bad. It was from Walmart so I had no fukks to give.

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 1:54pm
I need to swatch those la girl colors and post them
I'm a mac matchmaster 7.5 I think haven't purchased in forever
and nw 45 in their studio powder
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 1:55pm
I have fawn, toast and toffee
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 4:17pm
Lol.. I tried on the ELF merch lol.. Its cute, very light. Reminds me of Mac Format cause format looks like a subtle hilighter on me. Its Very pigmented. If I put a lot I could've looked clownish/ The package is like Nars. "Twinkle Pink". I wanna find an orage color. Maybe Milani. I'm gonna go back to Target to see what else I can find lol

Dior, do you wear Iman?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:59am
I bought a bunch of the LA Girl Pro Conceal.   Can't wait to get them!

I also bought some Nanacoco Lip Glosses.  I don't remember all the colors I got but I got 12 total.  I saw the video below a while back and it was coming up often in blogs so I finally said what the heck and got them from Sams Beauty for $2.99 each.    TexurizedDiva posted about these in January and dropped this photo that shows the colors pretty well.   These are supposed to be super pigmented so if they live up to the hype I'm in love.    If you want to try one Hidden Desire is the one everyone says is the perfect nude. 

slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:25am
I have Hidden Desire and as a dark butt I need liner or a darker lipstick with it so I don't end up with the Tyrone Biggums look, as seen above.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:32am
Damn this thread.

Thanks to this thread, I NEED that Black Opal stick foundation, ELF HD powder, LA Girl concealers, and now these Nanacoco lip glosses.

I feel like I'm forgetting some things, but I won't dare go thru this thread again and tempt myself even more.

I'm off today for President's Day and need to explore the city anyway. I probably will pick up whatever I find along the way and order the rest online.

Edited by ShadyLady - Feb 17 2014 at 8:33am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 593>