Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:34pm
Kfoxx really think she me.
I have the Clay 5 stick foundation.
I use it as a concealer though.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I went ahead and got my MUFE Pro-Finish in 177. It's a tad too dark but I guess that's just how it is with makeup.

I'm thinking I got the wrong color. Looking at the website I don't think the shades move exactly from lightest to darkest. I prolly should have gotten a 180. But I prefer to mix anyway. I should be able to do something with the 175 and 177.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 12:10am
I think you think you're dark skinned too.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 12:25am
I am.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 12:45am
that video of her applying foundation...dayum that is waayyy toooo much...she could of applied a lot less and still get the same finish...thank god her own skin is not jacked up like so many others then i can see how she would apply such a thick layer of foundation to cover her flaws.....

she is pretty and i want her hairline...lol....but that is just too much for me...

to each their own i guess
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:16am
Walked all around Target looking for nude lipstick, I know i looked like a thief. I didn't find the one i wanted. I picked up a cute pink ELF blush and stopped at Iman, but i don't know my shade. Walked around the store so much with that heavy ass dog food and my big ass phone, I walked out of target without paying for the blush

Watch me be allergic cause I didn't pay
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:07am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Walked all around Target looking for nude lipstick, I know i looked like a thief. I didn't find the one i wanted. I picked up a cute pink ELF blush and stopped at Iman, but i don't know my shade. Walked around the store so much with that heavy ass dog food and my big ass phone, I walked out of target without paying for the blush

Watch me be allergic cause I didn't pay
imagedid the alarm not go offLOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:08am
Lol I don't think they put sensors on their makeup
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:12am
Lawd, everything is double security tagged in England..LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:15am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 592>
  Share Topic