BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 594>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:17pm
Milani just released two new matte baked blushes.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Milani just released two new matte baked blushes.

Thank You! Found them.  Have.to.HaveLOL

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:16pm
Those are pretty, I'm more of a neutral gal though. I may buy the Bella Rose. When I was into colors, I did Sephora blushes and Wet N wild.  Who has tried Maybelline blush? They look so pretty in the store, but I'm always hesitant in buying them. 

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:25pm
^^^^ I haven't heard any good things about that bouncy blush. My cousin has it and would not recommend. she said it looks weird on her skin tone
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:25pm
Ok, just going to order Black Opal online. None of the local stores carry it *side MF'in eye*.Geek

Tried looking at Iman but it wasn't yellow enough in the tones I wanted.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ok, just going to order Black Opal online. None of the local stores carry it *side MF'in eye*.Geek

Tried looking at Iman but it wasn't yellow enough in the tones I wanted.

When I was looking at YouTube reviews, it looked like Iman stick went on dry and was harder to blend in.

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:38pm
It's funny how the two threads about makeup in this section are popping, but no one is ever in the makeup section when I go there.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:39pm
NYX blushes is a must. Not drug store but found at bss. Under $5 they have a late variety of products. I've only purchased the blushes and jumbo pencils as base for eyeshadows
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:48pm
Thanks shady!

So I like this color. Please ignore the fact that it is the very very wrong shade for her skin tone.LOL

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 9:56pm
CC, I watched that video too the other day when I posted the other two about Black Opal.

I was gonna put hers up too, but I didn't want the thread to get derailed by her color choice and how much she caked on lol.

She is beautiful to me tho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 594>