Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 586>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:27pm
And she sells jar holders butcan't even tell us the capacity of the jars it holds? B----...
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:30pm
Has anyone ever worn just a colored liner or shadow as liner? A lady had what looked like a teal liner, mascara and a bare lid this morning and it was sooo pretty but I had to keep looking away so she wouldn't think I was tryna get her number

Im gonna start practicing lining my eyes tomorrow. im gonna wear liner everyday for a week.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:36pm
i dont like that i didnt get everything i wanted to get today… i went to 3 friggin Bss' 

and ulta was going through something.. they were out of ALL of their nyx matte lipsticks except for like 2 total… not 2 colors.. but 2 total left in the store.. wth Confused

anywho i did go back and put some MAC studio fix on some of my face.. I'm pretty sure I'm an nw 50.. darker than i thought Cool  
she gave me samples of 8 and 8.5 in the match one to try.. and i got a few lipsticks (almost got quite a few but i decided to wait to try nyx) and a blush

i got a nyx liner  
i think i got one of the nanacoco glosses (does it say 'caught out loud'?) 
i got a few lashes.. 
i got a black radiance blush (wild berry.. i think ill like it better than raspberry) and a lipstick 
i got the loreal true match in n8
and another black opal stick 
i think thats it.. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:38pm
NW50 coco? Are your hands lighter than you're face? Yesterday they told my mother shes NW50 and shes like 5 shades lighter than me. Last year, I swear the NW47 matched her perfectly. I took it cause I really don't believe its her shade.

Do they lighten the colors when they add more? I know I was NW45... now I'm 47, which matches perfectly. Back in the day, walking through Macys, etc. that NW50 used to look like bottled tar... and im a dark butt . Its much lighter now. I hope they don't switch up again

Did you get the curve liner, coco? I wanna know if it'll help with my situation lol

Edited by Ming - Mar 02 2014 at 8:40pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:40pm
i may order the LA girl.. or wait until wednesday when i go to the city.. 
ill go to an ulta out there for the nyx lipsticks too
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Destiny looks pretty in the video but it doesn't help me find the shade I need on just concealer days, she had one for a highlight and another for contour. I believe were the same foundation shade so im gonna go watch a few more videos

I went to work at 7 am and didn't get a chance to go to the BSS a few blocks away. Its big so Im hoping they have la girl and some jordana liners

Kfoxx's post: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/drugstore-make-up_topic368444_post10728631.html#10728631

Youtuber swatching the concealers:

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:46pm
Ming, i do think my hands are lighter than my face.. which is why i went back and put it on my face.. 

idk if the formulas change but i coulda sworn that the 50's looked ALOT darker before.. nw47 looked good to me before.. 

when i tried the mineralize foundation like a year ago the lady said i was nw45.. but i think that color is diff from studio fix.. 

i didnt know what to believe.. but i know that this nw50 looks okay on me. 

no i didnt get the curve liner i forgot about that.. i need to make a list for next time.. 

i have the mac fluidline gel pot eyeliner thing though and i kinda like it… with their angled brush doing a wing is kinda easer imo.. i still couldn't get them equal and its been a minute since I've tried but i like that pot.. its thick and not smudgy/slippery.. and with their little angled brush id kinda just twist/curve my wrist and it made a decent wing.. 
ill get that curve thing next time though I'm making a list now  

Edited by coconess - Mar 02 2014 at 9:02pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:48pm
Thanx CC, 12 hour shift lol

Kfoxx gonna have me broke... she already has me stealing searching for blush/lipstick
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 9:05pm
i actually lost that little mac brush.. and it was like 20-something Ermm
i bought another one from another brand and it wasnt the same.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 10:50pm
okay so i just noticed that the mac prolong wear foundation only goes up to nw47 and NC 50

studio fix goes up to nw58 and nc 55… 

why is that..? 

i guess I'm nw47 in prolong wear and nw50 in studio fix.. 
that explains the confusion.. before i probably tried prolong wear..  

Edited by coconess - Mar 02 2014 at 10:51pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 586>