Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 489490491492493 590>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:55am
yep....fever blisters and whatever else happens to be in or in their mouth...my sister warned me of this many years ago of this...i never had my brows threaded i just plucked or mostly shave now...

i need a brow grower...menopause is stripping me of all my hairs...head, brows, lashes, no need to even shave my legs anymore....ok i am stopping...TMI here...Big smile
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:27am
Yes coco they are, I forgot to post the swatch pic with it. I need to find better lighting, its so damn bright in that room . Ill do it it the morning.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

yep....fever blisters and whatever else happens to be in or in their mouth...my sister warned me of this many years ago of this...i never had my brows threaded i just plucked or mostly shave now...

i need a brow grower...menopause is stripping me of all my hairs...head, brows, lashes, no need to even shave my legs anymore....ok i am stopping...TMI here...Big smile

This isn't true the part of the thread in their mouth is an anchor and it never even comes close to you face or in contact with your skin.....urban legend......and my threader is bomb.....I can't wax because I use retin-a and Melquin.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 6:57am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i need my eyebrows done.. 

considering stopping at either of 2 thread places ive been to once... or trying out the benefit brow bar..
 i really want a nice shape/arch and its hard cus im not good with penciling and my arch on one eye is in a great place but the other eye its in the wrong place.. 

but im scared not liking it too. or them making them too thin or skinny 

I get mine threaded because indian women have naturally thick brows like mine and they never thin mine out.....I would never go to korean or chinese tho....they always thin mine out....and that wax pot is more contaminated then that thread......
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 8:49am
yea i think i def prefer threading.. 
for some reason most of the time i got waxed/plucked i got those little bumps.. 

but i know that the benefit brow bar is probably great at finding the right shape so i wanna try it. 

idk ill decide within a few hours which one im gonna do today. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:19am
I am so freakin pissed off...

Y? i'll tell ya Y.....i ordered mascara's from Aliexpress and they finally arrived...i tried one of them yesterday and it wasn't all cracked up to be...lengthening just a little bit and no volume whatsoever...so i went online last night and googled that version and noticed i ORDERED A KNOCK OFF ANNA SUI MASCARA VERSION....the picture of anna's mascara popped up and the one i ordered from alie looked just like it...i also ordered another one Music flower...a KNOCK OFF VERSION OF DREW BARRYMORE'S ..WALMART VERSION OF HER'S...FLOWERS..

i have Love Alpha..
another kind 
one more i am waiting for to arrive

KANYE...DON'T ANYBODY MAKE REAL sh*t ANYMORE....i seriously thought i was ordering asian mascara's  yanno their own brand/kind/make/model/year and so on..CryCryCryCryCryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

This isn't true the part of the thread in their mouth is an anchor and it never even comes close to you face or in contact with your skin.....urban legend......and my threader is bomb.....I can't wax because I use retin-a and Melquin.....

oh ok....thanks
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:24am
I've decided I'm gonna get this for summer...smashbox be legendary lipstick in "fuchsia flash"

what liner do you ladies think I should get with it?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:33am
i feel like i have a color that looks like that on me but idk which one.. maybe mac girl about town (which i lost..) 

i dont think i can help with liner suggestions.. 
maybe like magenta.. like a color a little darker 

Edited by coconess - May 14 2014 at 10:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 10:37am
Beet
Nightmoth 
Magenta
Shock Value
Dynamo may work

Edited by mizzsandra00 - May 14 2014 at 10:39am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More