Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 486487488489490 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 12:18am
Here is my swatch of lime crime cosmopop
 Lips: http://i60.tinypic.com/10sg0eu.jpg

Arm: 

Edited by Girl101 - May 12 2014 at 12:21am
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 3:36am
very pretty on you but a huge NO on my skintone....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:00am
what do you guys wear (if anything) to work out? 

i know some crazy women be in there with a full face looking dumb.. but minimal seems okay. i guess it depends on how much you sweat.. 
i think ive always gone bare besides maybe mascara in the past.. but if i go today i think i wanna try a little powder.. or maybe bb cream..? 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:51am
considering eyelash extensions again.. 
in the next upcoming few weeks i need to look great and i dont think i wanna be worried with the individuals. plus im more scared of an infection with them asians using hair glue that they probaby dont disinfect.. i dont think i can be bothered to do it on my own.. 
plus extensions look more natural 

im gonna go to ulta today and maybe mac 

Edited by coconess - May 12 2014 at 9:53am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:59am
I dont wear anything to the gym but some chapstick.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:01am
My Target just got the Shea Moisture, I didnt buy anything though. I took a " Can you buy me?' with me and I was quite irked so I left with only getting some PF bronzer.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:02am
im not going but next time i do ill try powder. i wanna see how it behaves. i dont sweat much 

i want a ben nye powder but idk which one... 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:16am
idk if id be able to do all this highlighting.. but i feel like i just am supposed to have this.. 
plus i think i need a good setting/ transleucent type powder.. 
or is setting with mac mineralize skinfinish fine..? i love how light coverage.  

this is ben nye suede beige.. but im seeing a lot of brownies and darkies using banana.. but im scared of that.  but i read that its great for darkies.. 

i wonder if i need a luxury powder and trans powder.. i dont fully get the difference. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:40am
ok yea im pretty sure im gonna get banana and a darker one. 

i know this has been posted before but its just so crazy to me... 
its very interesting though cus her face is asymmetrical and obviously uneven like by her jaw.. but it looks like she applied the contours in slightly diff places on either side of her face.. and in the finished look her face looks more symmetric 

and she doesnt even look like a cake face.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:44am

her skin looks nice but she needs to have them contacts slapped off of her eyeballs 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 486487488489490 601>
  Share Topic