Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:55am
My elf tinted moisturizers that I thought I loved are failing me. Maybe it is too light or maybe it's something in it that makes it glow in pics, I'm not sure. I think it glows because the Black Opal stick in Hazelnut was too yellow but I still made it work. I was practicing faces and realized the moisturizer was f*cking me up. elf's Daily Moisture Stick is awesome though. It's colorless and gives your powder foundation something to grab on to. The powder I used was Makeup Forever Pro Finish. It's great. The shade I used was 177 Neutral Caramel. I didn't have to contour or anything. It doesn't seem to glow like MAC Studio Fix. I hate glowy makeup. This is what I'm gonna use on my trip. Nice n simple. 

I have one other shade of Pro Finish that I want to try since the previous times I think I used it with the tinted moisturizer. That is probably why I went out and bought another shade thinking it was the wrong one. I'm sure they both will work since that line has so many shades.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:40am
Thanks Bana, it was cherry bomb. I will check another cvs today while im out. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:23am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I bought that clarsonic face scrub for no reason. I didn't open it so I'm returning it but I did get a good sale it was 200 instead of 250.

This thread got me doing the most.

Jones try to get the Sigma one.  It works so well and its inexpensive (like $40)  You just have to stalk them for it being in stock. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:28am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i wonder how and why lipstick can look so different on people...i understand a little difference and lighting can make a difference too but some of it doesnt even look like the same lipstick...

i be looking at pictures and videos like Question

Yes this is annoying when you're trying to decide if you like something!  Even when looking at yt chicks wearing something they range from extremely pale to olive so its hard to tell.   Its lighting and the undertone and skin tone of the person AND the colors they are wearing.    We need a designated swatcherLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:29am
Anything you tell me to do Kfoxx.From your makeup stash and tips, I officially trust you with my face

Edited by jonesable - Mar 26 2014 at 8:30am
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:32am
LOL Aw..Thank you hon.  You'll love the Sigma polishing thing and the extra $160 left in your pocket!
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:34am
Been trying to check out on drugstore.com for like 30 mins wtf
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 8:37am
Im just trying to get a few wnw lippies and the real techniques expert brush
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 9:05am
I think today Im going to pick up two more LA HD Concealers and two more Nanacoco glosses.....I really just want a peachy brown nude.....Feel free to recommend some colors.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 10:00am
I bought the Croc Classic Titanium flat iron from Ulta. It straightens my thick hair easily without snagging.
Also picked up CK One Color mascara in True Black. I actually like it better than Benefit's They're Real mascara. It lengthens my lashes without clumping & it doesn't make my eyes itchy like Benefit does.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 601>
  Share Topic