Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ill try blackberry though too. 
is it better if its more of a purpleish color or a very dark brown.. to contour..? which is more complimenting 

For blush I think the little bit of deep purple would look nice.  One of the LaFemme blushes I have is like a medium purple and I really like it.  It wasn't a color I even thought about before.  Orange was really pretty too.   Kind of out of the box for me and I loved the change. 
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:37pm
damn, if st lucia doesn't work for you... ill just use the blush side smh

I haven't tried nose contouring, I barely contour anything. I hate trina Braxton's nose contour
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

damn, if st lucia doesn't work for you... ill just use the blush side smh

I haven't tried nose contouring, I barely contour anything. I hate trina Braxton's nose contour

That blush aint worth a damn either.....I use it as an eye shadow....I sweep the contour across my eye lid and it need nothing else but mascara it looks pretty and summery.....for $3 I aint madLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Yeah I saw it on the website.....on there they make it seem like topaz is lighter when its really not.....AngryCry

No its not at all.  Rich Caramel is the one that should be listed in between HH and TT.  I really loved the undertone but it was just too light for me.  This is probably a better representation of the order of light to dark.  They are all probably not quite the colors below but the order is more accurate. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:41pm
i dont wanna look like this 
tell me this is wrong… 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:42pm
oh i meant for contouring kfox
some ppl use dark purples to contour..?
i thought it was just darker brown
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:46pm
My gawd Sandy I love finding stuff that I can apply with the big Sigma E50/MAC227 large fluff brush nobody can explain.  One swipe on each eye and its done.   So awesome when I don't feel like doing an "eye" look. 

I've seen a few video brush set reviews where the person is like "and this brush right here, well I don't know what its for"LOL

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh i meant for contouring kfox
some ppl use dark purples to contour..?
i thought it was just darker brown

No I was having a blond moment.  I thought you were saying blush with Toasted Almond and I was saying contour and with blackberry and still thinking the wrong thing.   Its purply with goldish shimmer.  Pretty blush.  You just have to be really light handed with it.  I use a stippling brush only! 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:50pm
lmaooooooo.... I feel like I looked like that when I tried contouring with my nyx set... one line of ash

smh Sandra...strike 2 for st lucia
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 1:51pm
Who the hell did that to Monique's face.  Got her looking like the joker in reverseDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 248249250251252 592>
  Share Topic