BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 581>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Look what I found ladies what's your thoughts on these dupes

Just make sure you read the comments and look for side by side swatches.  Most dupers have enough sense to tell you if the lipstick properties are different (like matte vs satin) etc. some only comment about the color.  There are some serious dead on dupes and some slightly different ones.   The thing is to get what you want from the lipstick so you can take or leave the differences depending on what you want the dupe for (same color and performance vs. same exact formula vs. close-a-damn-noughLOL). 
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Look what I found ladies what's your thoughts on these dupes

Some of these finishes are not the same at all.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:54am
hey

kfoxx, you said moisturize before bb..i only have jergens right now. im gonna go to rite aid today
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:56am
Once again no offense and not directed at you MsBMW but it seems like some people are only interested in D/s lipsticks if they are a "dupe" for something MAC. What's so genius about MAC they they have to make something in order for it to be worthy? Would it not have still been a pretty color if MAC hadn't made it? 

/random thought
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

hey

kfoxx, you said moisturize before bb..i only have jergens right now. im gonna go to rite aid today

I like jergens too but don't do it long term.   Moisturizer is important even w/o makeup so I would say invest in the good stuff.  I use CeraVe, a few ppl have mentioned Cetaphil and a couple of us just got the Garnier Moisture rescue.  These are all between 8-12 dollars.  I haven't tried the Garnier yet only because I keep forgetting to take it upstairs to my vanity.   You need something that really gets in your skin and hydrates all day.  Put it on again after you remove everything to moisturize all night. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:04am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

/random thought

Its actually a good point.  For me I like to know the MAC dupe because a lot of utubers use MAC for looks and if I want to duplicate that look with a dupe I know what colors to use.  

I completely agree though that it doesn't have to be a MAC dupe to be worthy.  I have a lot of products that have no MAC equivalent but I wouldn't trade them if they came up with one. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:11am
Thanx foxx... I did see the garnier in here. I'll use jergens for my body and look for thzt for my face. ive been using cocoa butter for a wk, I got the tiniest burn on my forehead from my curling wand but its my face so it gotta go is that garnier oil free?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:11am
Garnier comes in both flavors.  Oil free and Dry skin.  I'm going to use the dry skin at night and see what it doWink

ETA.  They are both Oil Free according to the packing.  The dry skin one says Antioxidant Fruit Water.  Oil-Free Moisture. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 19 2014 at 9:13am
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:14am
Mac lipsticks aren't even that expensive...under $20 for makeup imo is cheap... 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:19am
true kk but I might as well pay $7 if I wont wear it much

thanx foxx! I might get the dry one too, my skin has gotten a little oil but I wanna add a little extra moisture, expecially since its fruit water lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 581>
  Share Topic