BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 577>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:25am
Picked up the dual It Cosmetics foundation/concealer brush & the dual sided Brow Power Lift Illuminating Pencil last night. Love the brush. I really like how the pencil looks on my inner rim. Its not  too peachy/bright like the Tarte Inner Rim pencil.
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:36am
I was offered a job at Sephora once...the policy back then was you had to wear 6 or more face products. ***I skimmed the last few pages and I believe someone was saying something about somebody wearing a lot of makeup....***
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:38am
i have an empty stuidio fix and an empty mascara tube... My format is almost done and my select moisture concealer is almost done. You get a lipstick right after 5 empites? i wanna film noir
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:43am
Kotton, is that why a lot of them look like clowns? Sometimes, i try to get their attention and say forget it when they turn around

I wear 6 items on a FULL face night. mascara, blush, foundation, concealer, gloss, liner. I rarely wear anything but balm on my lips and don't line my eyes unless im feel like wasting time
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Kotton, is that why a lot of them look like clowns? Sometimes, i try to get their attention and say forget it when they turn around

I wear 6 items on a FULL face night. mascara, blush, foundation, concealer, gloss, liner. I rarely wear anything but balm on my lips and don't line my eyes unless im feel like wasting time

lol, no some of them are just too extra, but eye makeup is a must. Either shadow or bold liner with no shadow. 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:00am
I forgot to post a drugstore product rave for this eyeliner.   I LOVE this thing.  It applies very smoothly, no skipping, no bald spots etc, just glides right on.   I think it was $2.99.  I really wish they had this in other colors.

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Mar 18 2014 at 8:00am
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I forgot to post a drugstore product rave for this eyeliner.   I LOVE this thing.  It applies very smoothly, no skipping, no bald spots etc, just glides right on.   I think it was $2.99.  I really wish they had this in other colors.

I used to love the skinnier version of this liner too.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

i have an empty stuidio fix and an empty mascara tube... My format is almost done and my select moisture concealer is almost done. You get a lipstick right after 5 empites? i wanna film noir

You need 6 empties Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:28am
^^I have two of them as well as two of the skinnier ones... They are not bad for the price.. The fat one doesn't seem as dark as the smaller size, imo. They are just as good as the ones from WNW...
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:33am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i even saw st. germain and nightmoth.. 

im just thinkin it looks better on the light brights though and will be black on me. 

i may have to risk herpes and actually try it on today.. 

I took something back to Mac last week. They did not care...

I take stuff back to mac all the time....They wont question you or side eye you either.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 199200201202203 577>
  Share Topic