Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

TC i only used a little.. 

and i just grabbed whatever brush i saw 

awwwwhhh ok then.  sorry it didn't work out for you...Cry

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:13pm
its okay.. 

it wasnt bad but idk.. and i only tried it twice (no primer) but there was just somethin about it.. 

i think i expected it to be like that mac mineralize power i had.. im gonna probably get that again today 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:19pm

i see.  not sure which one you had (mac mineralized powder that is) but i had the one that is not shimmery at all and the true match behaves very much like it for me.  i can almost use them interchangeably...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 6:46pm
i think i had the shimmery one.. 
it might have been the color that i didnt like though. maybe ill give another shade another try.. 

im getting ready to leave.. i feel a way about going into mac wearing makeup… even though sometimes they look like drag queens 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:03pm
most of them are excessive with the makeup...

But I can understand it kinda since they work at a makeup store... they probably feel they have to look like that..

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:05pm
naaaaah

some look nice.. they have to talk/give eachother pointers 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i think i had the shimmery one.. 

ahhhh ok then.  this might be the issue.  the true match is not shimmery at all.  so it won't give that effect.  you know...i actually did think iabout that later after i recommended it because i saw on some other ytube videos where the mac min skin finish was kinda shimmery

the mac skin finish i have is more matte...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:07pm
i dont really mind a matte powder.. its good to have one of everything for diff looks.. 

somethin about it just wasnt right to me.. i really shouldnt return it yet and play with it more.. see if i like it better with a primer or a liquid foundation under (i didnt do that).. or concealer under.. diff brush (i notice that with liquid.. some i like my fingers better) it really could have been a variety of things.. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 17 2014 at 7:08pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:10pm
ok.  is the color at least right?  or is it just the formula that seems off to you?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 7:11pm
ok i just put some on top of a liquid that i have on.. and idk.. i might hold on to it.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 592>
  Share Topic